Gabriel x Reader (angst or however do you type it)

I'm feeling in a quite good-nostalgic mood so first off, i suggest you lisen to this song while you're reading:

Nevertheless, let's get this started
✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩
Y/n was in their bedroom drawing something, there were many crushed papers that they threw away because they didn't like it, after Y/n finished the 5th drawing they still didn't like it. They tiredly walked up to their bed fell on it begging to cry

Suddenly a blinding light came from behind Y/n "greetings, y/n. i have great news." Y/n wiped their tears, there was an angel, with long blonde hair pale skin and long white robe, there seemed something off about them. Y/n stared at them in a somewhat calming tone waiting for them to continue.
"I am your true saviour" Y/n looked up at them with teary eyes "i know what you love, i know what you drea-" Gabriel paused realizing they were crying "Y/n..?are you alright what happened?" They looked concerned.

Do you know that dumb feeling when you try to keep it in and someone asks you if you're alright and you just begin to cry? That happened. Y/n burst out in tears sobbing, sniffling and covering their face. Gabriel looked, well, guilty as he sat besides them. "Y/n, you can tell me what happened i will be more than glad to comfort you, you can trust me" it was some minutes before y/n tried calming down and taking deep breaths.

"I have no purpose in life." Y/n says quietly trying to explain the least to them "what? That's a silly thing to say of course everyone has purpose!" Gabriel said

"well i don't, maybe i was made to make people happy, to comfort them because that's what i do all the time but now you do that, and i feel bad about it, i feel bad about it for some damn reason. I fail everything, litteraly everything, i get addicted and i can't control it even if i like my art i see a better one and i want to draw like that but then i think that it isn't realistic and i have to draw like this, my grades are going low and i'm so miserable all i do is go to school, make homework, eat and stay in my mobile. I'm miserable."

Gabriel looked surprised then his eyes softened "Y/n..we all have hard times and sometimes think we have no purpose, y'know.. I actually used to be like that too but.. I tried finding my purpose- well it isn't as great and stuff but i know how you feel and many more people do so, it's okay to be upset and let it all out. Humanity is cruel now days, criticizing every thing and everyone if they don't like it but the truth is that they can't so better. You live only once, it's okay to be sad and it's okay to feel this way but it isn't okay to just keep it in, it will hurt you more. You live only once, be yourself y/n, people that aren't stupid won't criticize you, you aren't only meant to please others but you also have to please yourself. Sometimes letting go is better than holding in."

Gabriel hugged y/n and y/n hugged them back tightly and whispered into Gabriel's ear

"Thank you."

•┈┈┈••✧••┈┈┈•

Hoping this made people feel better and you can dm me and vent anytime, i love comforting people.