14 ~ Together Again

It had been 2 weeks since Aonung and Neteyam were forbidden from seeing each other.

Aonung was no longer allowed to teach the Sully kids lessons, Tsireya did it all on her own. When hunting, he had to be accompanied by someone to make sure he wasn't sneaking off to see his mate. He had tried to sneak out multiple times but got caught and scolded by his parents.

Neteyam spent most of his time at home where he'd help his parents and tend to his siblings. He didn't go outside much because he didn't know where to go and what to do, Aonung was the one who always showed him interesting places.

Both boys missed each other but their bond brought them comfort, each knew they were still loved by the other and still believed they would see each other soon.

Kiri, Tsireya, Rotxo and Lo'ak all knew about the situation by now and felt so bad for them.

- A random morning (After practice)

"You guys are so good now! You probably don't even need lessons anymore." Tsireya said after the group got to shore.

They all sat in a circle as they usually do to chat for a bit and hang out.

"Yeah! Neteyam might need a few more though, he hasn't been with us as much." Kiri responded.

"That's true, also, how is he doing? Has he been alright since that day?" Tsireya asked.

"He's good I think." Replied Lo'ak, "he does seem a bit down sometimes but he doesn't cry anymore."

"Yeah, he does still really miss your brother though." Kiri added.

"Aonung misses him too, he always asks me to ask you guys about him." Said Tsireya.

"Also, Zese and her family have been to my hut for dinner a few times. Every time my dad invites them over you can basically FEEL Aonung's anger." She added.

"Eywa, I can't imagine how they are feeling bro. They were hiding whatever they had going on all this time and now they can't even see each other. That's mad." Said Rotxo.

The rest of the the group nodded.

"We should do something for them, you know? Like help them meet up or something." Kiri said.

"How would we do that? Our parents aren't stupid." Lo'ak replied.

"We could just invite them out at the same time and tell our parents what we are doing. I could ask my dad if I can go hunt with Aonung, and Kiri, you ask your mother if you can collect shells with Neteyam. When they are out of the hut, we can tell them the plan and use our ilus to go to the lonely bay over there." Tsireya pointed to a distance, isolated island, "Nobody stays there so they can stay there for an hour and then we can bring them back! I think they need some time together."

The whole group thought for a second but ended up agreeing to do it the next day.

All Na'vi knew the importance of love, especially the Sullys. They knew that love was a powerful force that cannot altered, their mother angered her whole clan for love. Their father betrayed his own species for love. If that was the same love Aonung and Neteyam were experiencing, they wanted, more than anything, to help them be together.

- The Next Day

- Tsireya's POV

"Father." Said Tsireya.

"Yes, daughter." He replied.

"I am going hunting, can Aonung come with me?" She asked politely, fluttering her eyelashes slightly.