Chap 72- I am crazy for u❤️❤️

It's time for them to go back home, when Sana came infront of Karan joining her hands she said
Sa- Thanku teddy, u have really done so much for me from the time paa went away leaving me alone....said with misty eyes..

Aur aaj, aaj Jo tumne kiya hai I am very grateful for it....Tumne....

Before she could complete Karan held her hands and said
Ka- Thanku pagal, thanku toh mujhe bolna chahiye tujhe ...... Tune aaj mujhe kanyaadan ka mauka diya..... U already made me so big cutie pie.... 

So thanku bacha shans aur mujhe yeh mauka dene ke liye and always stay blessed , I pray teri family mein kabhi koi dukh naa aaye.....said pecking her forehead 🤗🤗

Tu aur Sid kabhi alag naa ho aur main 10-12 bachoon ka mama ban jaaon.....said teasing them to lighten the mood 😜😜

Sid and Sana blushed listening this and lowered their head.... Everyone chuckled listening him and looking their expressions.......

Then they moved towards their house..... Their hearts were at peace and both were sure that they belong to each other......🥰🥰

Maa welcomed them with aarti then they moved towards their room.....

Sa- Sid wow I am so excited for our first night.....said huskily hugging her.....

Sid chuckled listening her and said
Sd- Yeah yeah first night with our baby in your tummy......kissing her ear.....

Sana got angry listening him so pushing him she said
Sa- Ohhhh toh ab tumhe problem ho rahi hai mere saath s**x karne mein.....
Haayee Amma ab main tujhe achi nahi lagti, main moti ho gayi hoon naa isliye.......

Rukoo tum main abhi maa ko bataati hoon....saying this she was about to move out of the room.....

Suddenly Sid came out of shock, yes he was in shock listening his biwi 😕😕...

Sid held her from back caging her in between his arms and said
Sd- Biwi kya bol rahi hai, kisne kaha main tujhse pyaar nahi karta.....
Agar aisa hota toh main shaadi hi kyun karta ..... Maine....

Before he could complete Sana started crying loudly and said
Sa- Ohhh toh...tumhe muj...mujhse shaadi bhi nahi kar....kani thiii....
Majburi mein......

Sid turned her and started kissing her lips holding her waist.....Sana first was in shock but after 5 seconds she started reciprocating holding his hair in a fist.......

After 3-4 minutes Sid separated her from himself feeling her getting breathless.....

Joining their foreheads Sid said
Sd- Biwi your mood swings are really hard sometimes..... But trust me I love your this shade too......

And always remember I love u and our jaan inside u more than anything....... So never think anything wrong.....

Sana smiled listening him and pecked his lips.....
Sid moved towards cupboard taking out her clothes he said
Sd- Today I'll change ur clothes....

Sa- And.....
Sd- And nothing doing because my jaan needs rest....said smiling 😊😊

Sana nodded her head pouting 😚😚

Pecking her pout he started removing her jewellery....
Then he removed her blouse and lehnga together.... She was standing just in her lower inner....🙈🙈

Sid's eyes were roaming on  her each and every curve.....
Sd- I love ur head filled with sindoor of my name, eyes filled with love, lips tempting to the core, love ur slender neck and this mangalsutra is just a cherry on the cake, ur blossoms always make me crave for more, ur arms filled with mehndi of my name, ur belly having our love in it......said keeping his hands on her belly...