Chap 40- I trust u the most❤️

They went to Louisa point first for horse riding...
Sa- Yaar Sid I forgot how I will sit on a horse, I wore a skirt..... Shitt yaar....said pouting...

Sid chuckled looking her, holding her waist he said
Sd- Don't worry jaan u sit with me, keeping your legs one side.....kissed her forehead...

She clapped on his statement and got excited 😊😊

Sid first sat on a horse whereas Sana was scared, when Sid said

Sd- Come jaan, I am there naa... Do you trust me??
Sana looked him and said

Sa- "I trust u the most"... She held his hand and sat on horse....

Sid started riding horse and she was enjoying the view so much and Sid's whole focus was on riding and sometimes glancing his lifeline who was all clapping,giggling with shine in her eyes...

They completed their ride then went to nearby resturant to have lunch....

Sd- Sana do u want to rest for sometime or go for shopping...

Listening shopping sana's eyes glittered with happiness and her lips light up in a big smile 😊😊...

Sa- I'll go to shopping....said all excited like a 5 year old kid who get his favourite candy....

Sid chuckled looking her and said

Sd- Ok biwi, let's go....

They both went towards  the market Bazar Peth where there were so many shops for footwear, bags and eateries...

Sana bought kolhapuri chappals,local style bags for priya and herself

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

For maa she bought a floral designed shawl and for Sid a pair of leather boots and a coat

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

For maa she bought a floral designed shawl and for Sid a pair of leather boots and a coat...

Sd- Arrey Sana itna kyun le Rahi ho baba... Don't buy so much for me...

Sa- Sid I love these shoes and this coat tumne kaha thaa naa u have only one pair...So baby this is a honeymoon gift from my side to u

So baby this is a honeymoon gift from my side to u

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.