☁︎𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲☁︎

"This is day one of our last year"
You said as you and your friends were walked onto the school campus, with everyones eyes on you.

You three were officially third years and also are the most popular girls in the school.

You were known because of your beauty and the fact your the only L/n that has eyes like your dad. You're also very confident,hard working with perfect grades like 90's and sometimes 100's if your lucky. Not to mention you were really nice to everyone, unless they did something bad.

Eiichi is known mostly by prettiness, and her beautiful body. She's not the nicest, but she isn't entirely mean. Honestly you are very confused on whether or not she has a crush on Sawamura Daichi. She's always saying how fine he looks... But your not that suprised since he is the captain of the boys volleyball team and Eiichi is the captain of the girls volleyball team.

As for Mishaela, she's popular for being energetic and being friends with almost all the girls. Sometimes you and Eiichi think she's gay, which is a possibility. She's also the ace of the girls volleyball team.

The three of you together are what other students call the "Angels". Which is not completely a lie, you guys are pretty nice and you guys always have the girls backs especially the younger ones.

It was only 7:40 and homeroom doesn't start until 8:35. So you three head to lockers drop your school stuff off and run to the gym for volleyball practice.

"HEY MICHIMIYA-CHAN- " Mishaela said as you guys walked into the gym. But Michimiya wasn't alone in there.

She was talking with Daichi. Eiichi didn't seem very happy but she stayed in control.

"Oh hello." Daichi said turning around. "Hey! Sorry we weren't here on time! Did you need anything?" You said trying to cover for Eiichi while she was calming down.

"Oh yes, i believe they moved all the volleyballs to one gym over break so i was wondering if you guys had any?" Daichi asked with a nervous smile. "Ah maybe we do, we can check real quick, Michimiya, Mishaela come on!" You said as you ran to the storage room with the other two following.

Leaving Eiichi and Daichi behind, in the empty gym. "So, uhm Sawamura-San, how are you doing?" Eiichi asked. "Oh, I'm good, how are you doing?" Daichi responded with a smile.

Let's just say Eiichi's legs were going weak, just from him smiling.

But we don't question her.

"Yeah i'm greatttt, now that i got to see that smile again.." Eiichi said whispering at the end.

"Hm? What was that?", "Oh nothing!".

"HEY LOOK AT THESE TWO LOVE BIRDS!" A very loud voice shouted, the boy was short, with a small section of his hair gelled up. "Huh-" Eiichi said as she stared at the boy, a snall blush forming.

"Nishinoya stop that or else I'll make you run 100 laps!" Daichi said glaring at the short boy named Nishinoya.

'Damn that's hot' Eiichi thought, while staring at Daichi with a blank face.

Then another boy came in. He said "Eh Daichi don't be so hard on him!, he was only speaking the truth~".

The boy had silver hair with brown eyes and a bright smile.

"EIICHI CATCH" was all she heard before the volleyball smacked her in the back of her head.

"Oh shit" Mishaela mumbled before walking over and apologizing. "Aw it's alright, you obviously didn't mean too!" Eiichi said with a sweet smile.

But ofcourse that smile was fake. You walked in pushing the cart of volleyballs.

"Hey! I'm pretty sure all this is yours?" you said with a calm smile.

"Thanks, but uh, are you okay?" Daichi said, looking at Eiichi with a concerned face.

"Y-yeah! I'm alright, thanks for asking" Eiichi said with a smile.

"Y/n-chan?" A soft voice said. "Oh hey Sierra! What's up?" you asked with a sweet voice.

(Sierra is a gorgeous name btw)

Sierra is the libero in your team and shes also REALLY short. She's like an centimeter or two shorter than Noya!

"Well that's all we needed, thank you Namie-San!" Daichi says with a smile while pushing the gray haired boy and the short boy out of the gym. (bringing the cart of volleyballs with them)

"Hehe~ ofcourse Sawamura-San~" Eiichi says staring at him lovingly.

"Heh.. wow Eiichi must be inlove" Sierra says with a soft smile, she's a little less nervous since the boys left.

"Well that's Eiichi for ya! Completely down bad for the hotties" Mishaela says rolling her eyes. Sadly after she ends up on the floor since she was knocked out with a volleyball.

'jeez my friends are crazy' you thought sighing to yourself while watching Mishaela try to fight Eiichi.

'maybe that's why we're friends then.. anyways who was that gray haired boy? i've never seen him before, i wonder if he's-'

Your thoughts were cut off when a volleyball hit your face.

Sierra,Mishaela, Eiichi and Michimiya are now laughing at you.

"Wow, so mean~" you say smiling a bit.
"Well you should've moved" Mishaela says sticking her tongue out.

You quickly attack Mishaela and start chasing her around the gym while everyone else was laughing.

As you started to slow down, you smiled a bit thinking,

'what a great way to start my day'

----------------------------------------------------------
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛~ :𝙳
𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝚈 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝙴𝚅𝙴!!

𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍: 𝚍𝚎𝚌.31.23
𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜:955

natluvsuki<3