☁︎𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞☁︎

(Background: In Y/n's bedroom)

*sigh*

"UGH WE REALLY HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL?!", Mishaela says throwing her hands in the air and falling backwards onto the bed.

"Yeah... but atleast we can keep having vb(volleyball) games and matches!"
You said with a small smile, while grabbing your school bag.

Sadly your winter break will be over soon and it'll be time for you to go back to school.

"Yeah but that also means I have to go back to being the captain..", Eiichi sighed while walking over to the bed and sitting on the edge.

(For the sake of the story Eiichi is the captain of the volleyball team and Michimiya, (the captain of the team in the anime) will be a second year along with being the next captain when Eiichi leaves.)

"Well, don't you love the team?" Mishaela asked looking over at Eiichi.

"Ofcourse! Don't get me wrong, it just means that I have to deal with small arguments they may have plus school work." Eiichi glared at the wall infront of her when she mentioned the school work.

Mishaela giggles and then proceeds to call Eiichi lazy. Which causes her to pick up a pillow and try to suffocate Mishaela.

Others might call it friend abuse but you guys just call it being a bestfriend.

"Ah! What a show I'm getting" Y/n said while smiling. "Hm, maybe I should grab some popcorn..." you pondered looking towards the door.

Eiichi and Mishaela both pick up a pillow and chuck it at you.
You just giggled and took the hit.

"I'm just kidding you guys! Relax~" you say with a sly smile.
You walk over to your bedroom door and put your bag on the handle.

(Silence)

.

.

.

.

.
"So is it me or is Daichi Sawamura kinda fine?"
.

.

.

"Girl what the hell?" Mishaela said looking at Eiichi with a judgmental face.
"Where did that even come from?" You said staring at Eiichi.
"What? im not lying" Eiichi picked up her phone and started to scroll through Instagram.

Uh, we don't question Eiichi, yeah but uh it's kinda time for your winter break to end. So uh, say bye to living your free and careless life.

>Time skip<

"Ughhh" you say as you turn off your alarm. "I'm too tired for this shit", you were planning on getting up early so you could look atleast decent but you should know either way boys will be staring and girls will be complimenting and maybe staring too.

Not to mention there will be new LITTLE (ahem, hinata, ahem) first years coming in this year.

"Hm should I get a boyfriend?" You questioned yourself as you grabbed your uniform and a towel and went to the bathroom.

"I mean I don't NEED one,but it would be useful and fun to have one..." You continued thinking about the idea as you got into the shower.

After taking your (hot or cold) shower you changed into your uniform and started working on your hair.

"I really dont even know what to do with it, maybe just have it down?" You contemplated while trying different hair styles.

(One of these depending on if you have a Long,Medium or short hair length)