77

Chapter 77 Sour

    Okay, I'm busy in the kitchen, and you stinky boy are talking and laughing with the beautiful and curvy little maid here?

    Song Zhiyi's face darkened, and he walked back with the food box.

    Xiao Bugui was looking at the things submitted by the people below, and suddenly noticed that there were people outside, but only saw the back of the master leaving, feeling a little strange in his heart, but more joyful.

    So Xiao Bugui hurriedly chased him out.

    As for the beautiful little maid... The maids in Yancang Mountain are generally from the snake tribe, so they are naturally charming and charming. And he didn't actually notice whether the person in front of him was a man or a woman.

    And from the very beginning, he didn't like women, so no matter how charming a woman is, he doesn't care.

    Song Zhiyi took the food box and walked away without looking back, but she was so angry about what she was thinking. He was the Venerable Qionghua of the Changlan Sect, but Xiao Bugui took him away in front of so many people, and was pressed on the bed to kiss him. As a result, just after Xiao Bugui kissed him, he turned around and was chatting and laughing with the pretty little maid.

    snort! What is Song Zhiyi when he is? !

    Song Zhi went back to the room angrily, opened the food box and took out the food to eat by himself, not giving it to that bastard at all!

    "Master, what's the matter? But who provoked you?" Xiao Bugui was in a good mood when he came over. He was sure that it was the master who came to look for him just now, but he didn't know why the master had arrived at the door of the study but didn't go in.

    Song Zhiyi didn't speak, but stretched out his chopsticks to pick up a large piece of rabbit meat.

    Xiao Bugui looked at the rabbit meat and suddenly felt extremely hungry. But he still insisted on asking: "Master, why doesn't he talk?"

    "Don't eat or sleep." Song Zhiyi raised his head and glanced at Xiao Bugui, his eyes were clearly unhappy.

    Xiao Bugui was taken aback for a moment, wondering why Song Zhiyi was angry. Was he doing it before...too much? He sat down carefully, his butt only touching the edge of the bench.

    Although he was very domineering before and directly snatched him back, but seeing that Song Zhiyi was really angry, he was still a little embarrassed.

    But he knew that at least he couldn't be cowardly on the surface.

    So he also began to fill the rice to eat.

    Song Zhiyi thinks that the craftsmanship is good. The green seasonal vegetables are still green and crunchy, and they taste like vegetables. Spicy rabbit meat is fresh and spicy, and it is also very delicious.

    But now when I put it in my mouth, it tastes a bit wrong, and it tastes sour no matter how I eat it. After barely eating a little, Song Zhiyi felt that the food was tasteless.

    He put down the bowl and looked down at his fingers.

    Xiao Bugui suddenly felt that the food in his mouth was tasteless. He put down the bowl and chopsticks, narrowing his eyes slightly.

    Song Zhiyi suddenly felt a little dangerous. He also knew that he shouldn't be angry with Xiao Bugui because of a little maid, but when he thought of that scene, he couldn't help breathing out, pointing at the person in front of him and yelling.