Thirteen

Lisa's POV:

I'm going solo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo

The sound of her laptop blared throughout her room as Lisa sighed, staring at the screen in front of her. 18 hours. It had only been 18 hours since Jennie left, but it felt like an eternity. She had followed through with her promise and followed her on twitter, but, of course, it wasn't the same as being there with her.

As the video finished, Lisa shut her laptop and fell against her bed. "Ouch." She muttered as she rubbed the back of her head, which had so unfortunately, hit the remote control. Stupid piece of plastic.

Almost directly after, Lisa heard her phone vibrating from where it sat, on her pillow. The caller ID read: Big Daddy Rosé, so she answered it. "What?" She sighed, propping herself up with her elbow.

"Bro, have you read Perez today?"

"Do I ever read Perez?"

"Well, you should, considering you're on it."

"WHAT?!" Lisa shot up and opened her laptop.

"Yeah... Uh, they kinda caught you with Jennie."

"No... no, no, no, no, no, you cannot be serious." Lisa's voice was shaky, as she pulled up the webpage.

"Monkey, calm down.." Rosé attempted, knowing that her best friend was approaching a breakdown.

"I can't calm down! Rosé, my mom reads this crap. I told her I was sleeping over at your house! She's going to kill me..."

"Hey.. Hey, we're gonna fix this, okay? I promise."

"How can you promise that?"

"Just.. Let me handle it, aight?"

"..Okay." Lisa nodded, too exhausted to put up a fight.

"I'll call you back in an hour or so. Love you, Monkey."

"Love you, too."

Sighed, Lisa fell pack against her pillows, pulling the laptop with her to read the article.

One of my favorite little divas, Jennie Kim, was in Thailand the other night. She rocked the house, but apparently, that's not the only thing she rocked.

Sources tell me that her hotel room was all but quiet until the wee hours of the morning.

Speaking of the morning, we were lucky enough to catch Miss Kim leaving her hotel room... But, not before catching a teenage girl, leaving the hotel wearing Jennie's clothes. Although she had a bit of a baby face, we assume this mystery girl is aged 18 or 19. Right around Jennie's age, yeah?

I'm still trying to figure out who this adorable little cutie is, but as soon as I do, I'll be sure to let you guys know.

Jennie's POV:

Jennie loved bus life. It made her feel like she was in a Lana Del Rey song. When she wasn't performing, there was nothing the brunette-haired girl loved more than curling up in her bunk with a nice book and a cup of black coffee.

However, as her curtain was ripped open, Jennie quickly learned that that wasn't going to be her activity for the day.

"We need to talk. Now." Her agent's voice was unusually icy and distant as Jennie jumped down from her bunk and walked to the table towards the front of the bus. "What's up?"

"What's up? You're all over the internet, that's what's up."

"That's kind of a usually thing, krystal." If she was going to be icy, then so was Jennie.

"Yes. But, you're usually not linked to random Thai girls, especially for the reason being that you apparently slept with her."

"Wait, what?"

Krystal handed her her iPhone, and Jennie scrolled through it, reading the article at top-sped. Shit.
"Lisa.." She whispered.

"Is that her name?"

"Yeah.. Shit, I should have had her wear her own clothes.."

"You think so?" Her agent's voice was sarcastic and cold.

"Not helping." She snapped back.

"Whatever. You need to call her and get your story straightened out. Say you're cousins, or old best friends, or something, and you were having pillow fights and gossip sessions all night. Just get this whole... sex story out the window."

"I... I don't have her number." Jennie admitted sheepishly.

"Really? You hook up with a girl and don't even leave her your number? Classy."

"No, I left her my number, but... She hasn't texted me, yet."

"Well, you need to figure out a way to contact her. Stat."

With that, krystal walked to the opposite end of the bus to answer a phone call, presumably having to do with Jennie's new scandal. But, she wasn't the only one who had a call to answer. From inside her pocket, her phone vibrated and for a second, she thought it might be Lisa. It wasn't. But, it was Jisoo, and that was the second best thing she could have right now.

"Thank God." Jennie said as a greeting as she fell against the couch.

"Krystal's up your butt about the whole thing?"

"How'd you guess?" Jennie mumbled, sarcastically.

"Knew it. So, tell me. What exactly happened. With the girl, I mean, not krystal."

"She's a fan.. She met me at the airport. I thought she was cute. I flirted with her a bit. Dedicated a song to her at the concert. Got her to stay after the meet and greet. Went to a fair. Took her back to my hotel. Fucked her brains out. Hang out at her house. Fucked her again."

"Damn, Kim. Did you get her number?"

"No. I gave her mine, though. I wrote it on her phone when I signed it, and I guess she hasn't taken her case off, because she hasn't so much as texted me."

"Sucks."

"Yep."

"So, what's your bullshit story?"

"Krystal wants me to say that we're cousins or childhood best friends, and we had a really loud girly sleepover, but she forgot clothes for the next day, so I lent her mine."

"She doesn't get that you're not straight, does she?"

"Oh, I'm straight. As a fucking rainbow." Jennie smirked at her joke, not even caring how lame it was.

"You're so dumb."

"You love me."

"Unfortunately."

"Knew it."

"Shut up. Listen, I'm at a photoshoot, and they're ready for me, so I gotta go."

"Kay. Are you still flying out to see me in a few days?"

"Duh. Talk to you later, Jen."

"Love you, Chu."

As she ended the call, Jennie quickly opened her twitter app. She ignored the notifications, which would probably be filled with all sort of questions, and instead went to her "following" tab. Lisa's profile was at the top, since she just followed her. Pressing the DM button, she typed a quick message.

"Hey, We need to talk"