Four

Lisq stayed at Rosé's for a few hours, most of them spent watching Jennie's videos on YouTube and retweeting pictures of her on Twitter, including a few edits that had been made of her own pictures.

What? She had to post them. It was part of the fangirl code. But, she had to go home, soon enough, to get ready for the concert.

"Are you sure you don't wanna come with me? It's a music festival concert, you could easily still get tickets."

"I'm alright, girl, but, let me know how it goes, okay? Call me when you get home."

It was only a short walk home, and when she got there, Lisa was happy to see that she was the only one home.

Not that she didn't want to rave about her experience with her future wife, but she wanted to be able to get ready without Lia coming in every four and a half seconds to tell her there was something wrong with the TV and that since she watches it the most, she needs to fix it.

She picked out her concert outfit weeks ago- an off-white t-shirt cut crop top and a high waisted blue skirt, with a cream colored bow in her hair and, of course, her black converse on her feet.

Hey! You're gonna be fighting for the front row- people are gonna step on your feet.

She reminded herself as she walked towards her mirror. Makeup was never really her thing, but she was going to be seeing Jennie frickin' Kim, so she could make an exception.

After putting on some concealer and foundation, as well as a tiny bit of eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush, and mascara. Then, she heated up her curling iron and ran a comb through her hair. Using the iron, she accentuated her natural waves, and finally, slipped her headband-bow in. She was no Roséanne, or Jennie Kim, (duh,) but she still thought it was one of her best looks.

"Lisa?! Lisa, are you ready to go?" Just in time. Lisa hurried down the stairs, (then back up, because she forgot her phone and wallet, then back down) to where her mom was waiting for her.

"You look beautiful, sweetie. Are you ready?"

"Yep, let's go!"

After Lisa all but sprinted to the car, the ride was short, and they were at the festival grounds within a matter of minutes.

"Now, you know the rules. Call me when you need to be picked up, don't talk to strangers, keep your legs crossed, and you need to call me by 11:30."

"I know, I know. Love you, Mom."

"Love you, too. Have fun, Lisa. Lia told me that she's on team LisJen."

"Tell her I said thanks, but it's JenLisa." LISA said with a giggle as she closed the door behind her.

JENNIE'S POV

"That was a great soundcheck, Jen." Jennie's manager sat beside her makeup chair, as Jennie tapped away at her phone.

Unbelievable. I practically tell her that I want her in my bed, and she doesn't even take advantage of the fact that I gave her my number. Maybe she hasn't seen it yet..

There's no way.
She was practically drooling over you, there's no way she would hesitate in looking at your autograph.

"Did you hear what I just said?"

Jennie's feline eyes snapped to attention, and her hair whipped as she turned, making her hair stylist glare at her, as he didn't want her to ruin her perfectly-straightened locks. "Sorry." Jennie mumbled. "No, I didn't hear you- What did you say?"
And her manager rolled her eyes, "I asked, do you wanna stay in Bangkok one more night, or go to Malaysia a day early?"

"Bangkok." Jennie responded, probably too fast, because her makeup artist, stylist, hair person, and manager looked at her oddly. "I mean," she continued, "Malaysia's way too tourist-y, and I really don't wanna spend another day there." She responded, using her hands to talk, which earned her a pinch from her makeup artist as they asked her to hold still.

"Okay." Was all her manager said, and Jennie lifted a perfectly manicured hand to blow an invisible piece of dust off her ring finger's nail. As the makeup artist finally finished putting on Jennie's flawless face, her manager stood up. "Alright, babe. You're walking by the fence where the fans are waiting, you'll get to the stage, go backstage, and then we'll let them in."

"Mhm." Jennie mumbled, knowing the typical music fest procedure. Her manager reached out her hand, and the feline-eyed girl took it daintily, then dropped it as soon as she stood up.

She exited the tent by herself, (well, she had a few bodyguards, but those were always with her). When she finally got to where she was supposed to walk by, she shook her hair behind her head and run a hand through it, using it as a way to rebel against the hair dresser who seemed to like burning her skull and ears.

At last, Jennie walked across, waving at all the fans, all the while flashing a million-dollar grin. She kept her distance, until she saw a certain dark-haired darling grinning and cheering at her.

Practically drilling her brown orbs into chocolate ones, Jennie winked and blew a kiss, before turning her head away, flipping her hair over her shoulder in the process, and walking straight towards the stage.

Hopefully she's in front.. If so, then we're in for a very fun concert.