1

Observe.

That's what she has been doing for the past three months. She's happy for them, truly. She was content on being on the side, less trouble, less attention. Maybe the life of trouble wasn't for her anymore.

“My child,” The master called for her. She glanced back at him, then the people down at the ground floor of the three story high guild of their. She entered the room.

“Yes, Master?” She inquired, raising an eyebrow as she noticed the stack of paper that wasn't there yesterday.

“I need your help,” He grinned apologetically and gestured at the mountain stacks of paperwork beside the table and on the table.

She sighed with a smile, but sat down to help. This has become a routine for them. It has lessened the burden off of the aged master of Fairy Tail.

“How have you been, my dear?” Small talks are also frequent in this routine. Out of everyone in the guild, he was the only one talking to her. He loves all of his children equally, therefore he noticed the lack of attention towards the golden haired girl.

“I have been fine, I recently bought a house!” She told him excitedly as she still writes. It was the truth. She did find a house, it was by the forest near the beach, it was a few minutes walk to the guild, so she was close in case the Master did visit.

“Ohoho! You better invite me to do the housewarming!”

She giggled, “I think that's already a given, Master,”

There was laughter in the room as they talked and worked. Makarov glanced up and observed the child in front of him. Out of all his children, she was the only one whose past has never been shared nor talked it out of her. Jude Heartfilia confessed that she was never his biological child to him before his passing two weeks ago, but nonetheless, Makarov is doing his duty to comfort her and be there since his idiotic brats have been giving her lack of attention and care.

She admittedly(not in a perverse way) is getting prettier and prettier each day. She was divine, her beauty is breathtaking as well. Her long blonde hair from before got more care, and now has turned into a beautiful shade of gold. Her chocolate brown eyes might be a bit dull, but it still shines.

Ah, the things I would do for her to be with my grandson. He grinned manically, he had seen the way his grandson looked at the blonde. He was old, not blind. His grandson was looking at this child in a way a man would when he falls in love from afar.

He needs to set them up, because he needs to meet his great grandchildren before he retires!

ΣΣ(,,・ω・,,)

Observe.

That's what he has been doing for the past four months, almost five. He was just lucky to not be exiled from that shit he pulled months before, he was heavily punished, but not exiled. And that punishment changed him a lot. He was once again observing the blonde(?) haired girl that is talking with his grandfather.

Somehow, he knew that the geezer was looking at him, who was looking at the girl. And who wouldn't be?

Long blonde hair tied in a crown braid, Ber brown eyes were shining as she was in a deep conversation with the old man. She was wearing a gray cape sleeve shirt, and a tulle yellow skirt, along with the black ruby slippers she has on.

It was perfect for her, frankly. Unlike the revealing outfits she used to wear when she was part of that loud group.

Oh fuck, she's so beautiful. He thought to himself as he saw her laugh. Unlike the loud laughter he was used to seeing on her face, her laughter was more poised yet true? Everything about her behavior reverted back to what she was once before joining Fairy Tail.

He wanted to talk to her, but there was the guilt he had for not helping with Phantom Lord and the Battle of Fairy Tail. She had been a victim of both incidents yet he didn't help because his head was still so far up his ass.

When he heard the reason for Phantom Lord two months ago, he was pissed. Some random count wanted to marry her? He was fucking sixty! It took everything he had to not find the guy and punch.

Just quit being a pussy and talk to her! The devil on his shoulder said. Talk! And use the "I wanted to help the old man too" excuse!

After contemplating it for a bit, he stood up and made way out of the chair.

“Where are you going?” Evergreen asked, putting her conversation with the other two members of the team on halt.

“Gonna go help the old man with paperwork, figured that I might as well see the way a guild master do,” He shrugged, easily lying to them.

“Oh,”

“It was nice knowing ya, Boss Man!” Bickslow jokingly saluted.

“Bickslow!” Freed hissed.

He shrugged and went upstairs. Will I be able to speak with her finally?

He was about to knock on the door when he heard her with his dragon hearing.

“Can I get your permission to leave the guild for a while?”