chapter 8

3rd person, patton's POV

Virgil is now 26 weeks pregnant (6 months) and Patton was so ready for the babies to be born. He was so excited to look after three little babies and watch them grow up.  He just couldn't wait.

However, lately Patton had been keeping his distance from Virgil because he came to the realisation of something. He was in love with Virgil. But that wasn't right because Virgil was dating Roman and he was dating logan. Patton felt like he was cheating on Logan for having these feelings. He needed to get rid of them. But he couldn't. They were stuck to him. He is the side of emotions so his emotions are huge, especially when he loves someone. Patton felt he was going to explode with his love for Virgil and love for Logan. He needed to tell someone but who should he tell? He can't tell Roman without telling Logan first but if he told Logan, Logan might break up with him and he doesn't want to lose Logan and Virgil has enough to worry about.

Patton must have been too lost in his mind because he never noticed Logan had entered the room until he felt a hand on his shoulder.  "Oh hi logan" Patton said before going back to what he was meant to be doing, cooking dinner for everyone. "Hello Patton. is something wrong? I was in the room for 15 minutes before you noticed me." Logan asked, concerned in his voice which was wired to hear. Patton sighed and turned the stove off "can we talk? I need to tell you something". Logan nods so they both head to Pattons room.

Once in the room, they sit on the bed. "So what is it that you want to talk about?" Patton looks down. "Please don't hate me. I promise I can't help or. But i-i IloveyouandIloveVirgilinaromanticway." Logan goes silent. Patton's eyes filled with tears thinking that Logan hated him now and was going to break up with him. "I-ll g-" 

"I think I have romantic feelings for Virgil too".

That stopped Patton in his tracks "you do?" Logan nods "I don't understand it but I feel the same way for him that I feel for you. They Are different from the friendship feelings I feel for Roman". Patton cheers but then froze "we should tell Roman". Logan nods so they both set off to find roman.

Surprise surprise, they find him painting the walls of the nursery. "Hey Princy, can we talk?" Patton said. Roman turns around "hey padra, specs. Because we can talk. What ya need?" Patton quickly tells Roman everything about his and Logan's feelings for Virgil.  Silence filled the room before Roman finally replied "Ok. .. okay then. Ummm I'm fine with you two dating Virgil if he's okay with it. I'm polly anyway, Virgil knows that. I dated Janus at one point while I was dating Virgil. So go ask him" Patton's eyes widen and drags Logan to the living room where Virgil was. Roman decidedly to follow for the sake of it. 

Virgil does a two finger salute as they all sit around him before turning off the TV when he sees their looks."What's wrong as something happened?" They three look at each other before Patton blurts everything back.  "Y-you love me back?" Virgil mumbled.  "Yes we do," Patton said. "I have loved you since forever" Virgil replies. "Virgil would you be our boyfriend as well as Roman's?" Logan asked. With a nod from Virgil, Patton cheers.

"Wait if you have loved us since forever. That means one baby is each of ours, not just romans?"

"Surprise"