Chapter Seven

*Hello fans, followers, devoted readers, and newcomers. WELCOME! So, I've been stuck on Chapter 7 of Bloodlust for awhile now, so I haven't been uploading AT ALL. Also, I've been conversing with motorcycleLIV797 a lot about the future of our story, "Eternal Assassination". That should make our readers very happy, I hope. She will be uploading the fourth chapter real soon, where a new and vitally important character is introduced and from there, a bit of the plot begins to unfold. Keep reading, keep  fanning, commenting, and just checking back with us both because we really want the stories "Bloodlust", "In Their Minds", and of course, "Eternal Assassination" to make it on the What's Hot list so more viewers can see what we've written. Tell everyone you know online or friends or anyone really about our work. We love our stories like our children, so we will do our best to upload fast. Feel  free to leave comments or questions about our stories. We'd love to hear from you.

Oh, and before I forget. I will be uploading a brand new story (!!!) here on wattpad called "Tender White Locks" that is not in any way like my story "Bloodlust". The synopsis of the story is about a girl (who is still nameless as of right now) who is dealing with the issues of depression. Her life sucks for the most part; she's isolated by her classmates and friends, misunderstood by her mother, and is just fed up with the way her life has been going. So, her mother finally takes notice of her daughter's "bipolar disorder" (as she assumes her issue is when it's really not) and decides that instead of taking her to therapy, to dye her hair back to the way it used to be, in hopes of bringing back some good memories that will magically transform her. Yeah, right. Well, things don't go as planned and the girl's blonde hair turns an ash-gray/white and all of hell unfolds. It's a comedic story, that has some strong emotions and things that I want to make known about personal issues, so please don't judge or get upset if I say or write things that you don't agree with. This story is from my perspective of how I think a girl like her would behave and act in a situation like this. Comment, fave, and always come back to my homepage. "Tender White Locks" will be posted real soon.,

And now, for chapter seven yayyyyyyyy!!!!!! READ ON!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Seven: The First Attempt

When you're life turns to crap in a matter of seconds, how are you supposed to react?

When your parents are murdered and drained of all blood by you of all people, how are you supposed to act normally? How do  you react when you are faced with scenarios and responsibilities that you've never had to care about until now? Brave in the face of danger? Sad, lonely and depressed? Indifferent?

How do you deal with the fact that just minutes ago, you're frail blonde homeroom teacher attempted to kill you/drive you utterly insane? Woop-ee, my first day has gone so well and it's only lunchtime.

I halfheartedly took Justin up on his offer, much to my own dismay. He now sat directly across from me, happily chomping away at his cheeseburger gushing with at least three different types of cheese. I reached into my bag at  my side, propping two books against each other in front of my "view". Hidden behind the safe confines of my books, I pretended to take notes from my history book beside me. Justin glanced up from his nearly-gone burger, meeting my eyes with a curious look upon his face.

"What's with the second grade I'm-not-going-to-let-you-copy-my-paper method goin' on right here?" He asked me, gesturing to my open books.

I stared at him, at a loss for words.

 "What?"

I just shook my head. "You eat like a mule."