bucket list shit

"You can open your eyes now."

"Oh. My. God." I was in awe
"Tell me it's a prank."

"No, we have a reservation."he said with a satisfied smirk on his face.

"HOW ?! How did you get a reservation in The Carkins, the most expensive restaurant in the city. THIS IS BUCKET LIST SHIT."

"I've been planning this for a while. I wanted the day to be special. I know how awful the past year was for you. How it stole away that smile of yours. So, I'm just trying to bring it back. You're so strong. You deserve it." he said looking straight into my eyes.

"I can't believe. Today was the best day ever. Thank you for this. Thank for every----" he put his finger on my lips,
and said "Didn't I ban you from saying that ?"

My heart raced with his touch.

~ her lips are soo soft.
But .... Her eyes are teary ?!
Did I say something wrong? ~

I took his hand down. And said, "You can't tell me what to do" and hugged him.

Damn...his cologne.

He feels like home.

~ She feels like home.

I missed him so much.

~ Everyday I thought about her.

I wanted to hug him for soo long.

~ Having her so close. Again.

I don't wanna let go.

~ Her smell. I can't let go.

But I think I should now.

~ But, I guess I have to.

"Hey, I'll pay" she said with an assertive look as we locked eyes.

"Oh Hell naw" I said

"I'll kill you if you don't let me."she said.

"Please have mercy. Don't kill me." I said dramatically.

I knew she'd insist. But that's not happening.

Here we are. At The Carkins !

We entered the lavish restaurant. The area was huge. Sounds of porcelain plates were all around with a hum of gossiping strangers. Chandeliers, probably bigger than me hung from the grand ceiling.

"Look at the beautiful British architecture on the walls dating back to the colonial period

"Look at the beautiful British architecture on the walls dating back to the colonial period." she pointed out. I nodded in agreement and said "That painting is amazing." She said "Indeed."

I checked in at the reception to get our table. "Table no. 22 sir. Thank you for coming."

"Soooo...what do you want to eat ?"