The Fist Explodes! Destroy The Auction

After the whole fiasco of fighting off the human traffickers and finding Raleigh, y/n and Camie were both unfortunately shackled inside the cage alongside other people. Poor Camie was trembling from fear as she and y/n held each other in comfort, the latter of which kept up a brave front, despite her heart hammering in her chest as well.

Her ears twitches at the sound of the auction starting and she rubs Camie's back,"Y/n, I don't... I wanna go home..." Camie cries softly,"Shh, I know. But, we'll be fine. Our friends are looking for us, I know it. We just need to have faith in them." y/n soothes her and Camie sniffs.

"Old man, if you're listening, you better have a plan to get us out of here." y/n growls lowly while Rayleigh took a swig of his drink,"No worries kid, I've got it under control." he tells her just as an employee opened the cage to grab and prepare the first two humans to be sold off.

"Y/n, do you know someone in here?" Camie asks softly as she fiddles with her friend's tail,"It's my guardian. Old fool got himself caught. Don't know how though." y/n scoffs,"Aw, now you're just hurting my feelings." Rayleigh jokes with a smile as his eyes follow the next slaves being taken out.

Most of the slaves were taken out already and next up was a pirate man, who was pleading to not be sold off as a slave. Camie trembles at his desperate plea and covers her ears while y/n held her shoulders,"Hatchen... Save us..." Camie whimpers and y/n rests her head on her shoulder,"Shh, we'll be okay." she whispers to her, smoothing her hair down as bets are being placed.

"There once was a ship that put to sea~
The name of the ship was the Billy of Tea~
The winds blew up, her bow dipped down~
Oh blow, my bully boys, blow~"

"My, I haven't heard that little tune in ages." Rayleigh comments as Camie clams down a little,"My mom taught me it when I was little. You already know this, Old Man." y/n huffs, her tail twitching slightly just as the workers stopped before them.

"Get out number 17 and 18, and get them ready." one orders and Camie tenses up as the gate opens,"Camie, listen to me. Just don't resist and everything will be fine. I'll be with you on stage." y/n whispers as the workers closed in on them, one holding a muzzle,"No, y/n, please no!" Camie pleads as she grabbed onto her.

"Just relax. We'll get out of here." y/n reassures her and Camie tears up as the workers rips her away from her friend while the other snaps the muzzle on y/n,"Obedient now, huh? That's good. People don't like disobedient pets." he yanks y/n up to her feet and both girls are dragged off to get ready. Y/n simply growls at them as her wrists are bound by chains and connected to her collar while Camie is tossed into a giant fishbowl.

Suddenly, they dragged the previous pirate man in and y/n jolts at the heavy scent of blood coming from him and came to one conclusion,[Suicide...] she thought grimly as the almost deceased man is dropped to the ground,"No good, sorry sir." one worker says,"Damn it all! Now I'm not gonna make one berry off of you! You idiot!" the main man, Disco, spat in a heartless manner.

"Mister Disco! Good news sir, doctor's on his way." one worker ran up to Disco,"Bastard! Do you have any idea how much it'll cost to fix you!?" Disco growls before composing himself somewhat,"The mermaid and hybrid's next, right?" he asks.

"Yes sir! Everything's all set! They can go up at any time!" one worker salutes while Camie and y/n couldn't take their eyes off the pirate,"Good, high profile items like them should clear away the stink this walking piece of excrement has left in the air! Get them on stage now!" Disco orders,"Yes sir!" the worker salutes and Camie is wheeled off with y/n being dragged right behind her.

Before that, Camie's tank is covered by a sheet and y/n is put on a wheel stage thing covered by a sheet as well,"At least I won't see your ugly mugs for a bit." she spat,"You shut your filthy mouth." Disco glares at her before walking on stage with a mic in hand.