chapter 2 ♡

Kareems pov

The ball was just thirty minutes away and we arrived late . It was being held at a large estate with about 40 rooms ,6 pools and alot of land I just hope they had more men than women to keep Kaden calm tonight because he would bring about thirty girls home .

"Kareem Smith ace , Alessia Smith ace , Kaden Smith ace , Sergio ace ." We all had to give our names and the name of our mafia by the door before entering we also had to hand our guns to the guard cause apparently the bald headed dickhead placed no weapons as a rule this year ,But we didn't care cause we didn't need them.

We walked into the estate .their was people spread everywhere like ants , they sat next to theirs dates and held champagne flutes. It was a massive party with the very worst people . Mafia leaders ,assasins ,drug dealers the fact that no weapons were allowed made the party a little more calmer.

"Oh look who's here the ace family " my jaw clenched as soon as I heard that disgusting voice I knew who the flipping bastard was . We turned around to meet the fat face fucker glamson . Glamson was the host of this event I hated him , he was shorter than me I usually had to look down at the bald headed fucker to speak . He stood with a smirk on his face the bastard doesn't even have lips . I also realized several men around him, they looked very untrained .

"Well isn't it my dwarf fan waiting for me to arrived " I smirked at him . "Would you like my signature glamson ?" I said , I could hear Alessia and Kaden laughing behind me along with Sergio .

"Are his shoes like size 3 or something" Kaden asked laughing out loud . "Yall are only jealous cause I'm better done u " glamson spat . His poor attempt of an insult only made us laugh more .

Glamson looked at us with anger on his face and he soon walked away he probably had enough of losing every lil argument we had that little bald headed dwarf is useless anyway.

After a couple of drinks and a couple of Kaden randomly snatching food from the waiters tray and stuffing the shit in his mouth we decided to carry on with the business we came here for , the Russians and Dsilvas .

The Russians have been stealing from me thinking I would not find out but I got one of their men to snitch whereas the Dsilvas they did nothing but I've been hearing words going around about how powerful they are I was think business maybe nothing better than a good lil alliance after all.

We stopped at a large room. It was full of people but I didn't care cause I only wanted to see the Russians the plan was simple let them know I know about it but don't kill them well not here but they will die as soon as they set foot outside this estate .

No one steals from me and gets away with it absolutely No one .

I walked over to the bunch of pathetic dickheads and sat between the two oldest . They were older than me but the fuckers still feared me ,how dumb of them to steal from me .

"Excuse me I'm here to interrupt a party" I said whiles looking at the oldest in his eyes

"Kareem we meet again" the fat fuck replied

"Yes we do but this time with bad news" I said whiles sipping some champagne.

" mind feeling us in on that " Lorenzo says

"Well well where should I start, a little birdy told me that you fat fuckers were the ones stealing from me " they all looked at me with surprised looks but tried to hide it with a laugh ." So nobody is going to deny it ?, well then I should take my leave but yall should know that nobody steals from me and gets away with it."

With that being said we left .

Few minutes of talking to my brother and sister about what we would do to the Russian fat fucks I decided to turn my head and look elsewhere when a girl caught my eyes.

She was dressed in what looks like a dark red dress which hugged her curves she had black hair and the beautiful blue eyes .

(Unknown woman outfit)

I looked at her for a few minutes finding it very difficult to get my eyes off her until I realized she was looking at me to ,eye to eye fuck

I looked at her for a few minutes finding it very difficult to get my eyes off her until I realized she was looking at me to ,eye to eye fuck .

She was so beautiful, her look gave me feelings that I couldn't explain a feeling that she was different, a feeling saying that I needed to talk to her now and so that I did . As I walked up to her I got a closer look of her and she was way more than just beautiful she was gorgeous .

"Kareem " I said whiles I pulled out a hand for her to shake . "Kiera " she said back whiles shaking my hand . "

"I must say you look very beautiful tonight ." I said being very honest "hmm wouldn't say the same for you " she said I felt a blush appeared on my face , damn this couldn't be happening.

I took a sit besides her and we started talking " how comes I have never seen u at any one of these events before ?" I asked " hmm well these events are not really my thing I barely talk to anyone in here ." She replied .

"Are you in a mafia or an assasin or something ?" I asked curious on why I have never seen or heard about this beautiful lady . "Yes but u probably wouldnt know us cause we are not as strong and powerful as you .People barely even know of us ." I was confused yet amused for some reason

"My name is Keira Constantine I'm a member of the Constantine mafia ." She was right I've never heard of that mafia they probably aren't as active and powerful as other mafias . After the question and answer a man walked up to her and slapped her on the butt, shit .I got up ready to attack the bald head fucker I knew who it was who else could it be other than that dwarf glamson . Before I could even react I realized that glamsons head was pinned to the table she had pinned him down, fuck that was hot.

"If you ever touch me like than again I'll break your fucking arms." Her voice growled making everyone look .

After she released glamson he waddled out of the palce like the pathetic shit he is .I swear I'll kill him one day . How could he do that , didn't his parents raise him right . My parents raised me to respect women no matter what . My mum would have hated that bastard more than me.

We continued our conversation for a few minutes but my dickhead of a brother had to disrupt .I had to go we had some business to handle . "I have some business to handle but I really hope we see again" she nodded in agreement and we exchanged numbers .

Whiles on my way to the warehouse I couldn't stop thinking of her ,of those eyes , the way her lip moves when she talks ,the way the dress hugs her curves ,her sweet laugh and most importantly the way she pinned glamson to the table , she looked so sexy whiles doing that .

Hey lovlies ♡♡

Honestly I think I'm going somewhere with this book😭

Like I said it's my first time writing so yh first experience.

But what do yall think about kiera ? Hmm let me know .