44

Kook walked inside his mansion with a smirk on his face... tae who was sitting in the living room scrolling something on his phone looked at kook with suspicious eyes....

"Why are you smirking" Tae asked locking his phone and giving full attention to kook...

"Hmm...I have surprise for you.... wanna see"kook asked as he forwarded his hand...tae placed his hand on kook's as he stood up....

"I love surprises... especially if it's you giving them"tae spoke making kook to chuckle...he wrapped his arms around tae's waist and lead him to their basement....

As they stepped on the last stairs kook switched on the lights making the man tried on the chair visible in now bright room....

"Henry"tae spoke looking at the unconscious person with a surprised face....

"Yeah.... surprise"kook spoke opening his arms wide open and pointing at the unconscious man...

"How"tae asked...

"Jennie"kook spoke tilting his head a little which made tae to understand everything.....

"Well I am indeed surprised....how about we wake him up"tae spoke ...kook nodded as they walked towards the tied up man....

Kook asked one of his guard to throw the ice water on Henry....Henry fliched as his whole body shivered Because of the chilled water....

"What the fuck"Henry shouted ....he tried to open his eyes and got surprised when he saw taekook standing Infront of him....

"What the hell...where I am...how I got here"Henry spoke trying to untie himself....

Tae just closed his ears with his palm and than looked at kook"koo please stop him ....aahh his voice is hurting my ear drums..."tae spoke...

"I will gladly do that my sweet heart "kook spoke as he took out his knife...Henry thought kook will cut his tongue...but than kook gave the knife to his guard who cut a tape and put that on Henry's mouth....

"That's better"tae spoke removing his palms....

"Now...as I got to know you already have get that there is my spy in your mansion....I have to take you out before you tell this to your boss right"kook spoke circling around Henry...who was moving on his chair trying to get free....

"And when you are already here why don't we ourselves ask who is your real boss"tae spoke ....

"So now...I will remove this tape...and you tell me who is your boss ok"kook spoke crotching to Henry's level...

He intentionally pulled the tape harshly that it hurted Henry's mouth....

"Now say...who is your boss"tae spoke as kook stood next to him....

"I won't tell you that"Henry spoke with his cold voice....

"You. Have. To. Tell. Us"kook spoke with deep cold voice making Henry to get scared a little but he still said he won't tell them....

"Listen here...even if you tell us or not...we are eventually going to know about him....if you tell us we might think of killing you easily..."tae spoke as he tapped his foot on the floor being frustrated....

"I won't tell you who is he...and mark my words you will never be able to find them...even if you go to hell..."henry spoke with a smrik

"Is it...ok than you go to hell and tell us if he is there or not..."tae spoke raising his eyebrows...

"That's a good idea...."kook spoke....

"Sweet heart...had you even thought how a person will fell when he will be put in the cement mixing machine....and the machine will be on"kook asked eyeing Henry who gulped hardly....

"Umm...no koo...but I surely wanna know how that person must feel"tae spoke with an innocent face and a small pout.....

"Is it ..oh yes...why don't we ourselves found out...."kook spoke ...

"Yeah that's a great idea...and our Henry will help us in that right Henry~~"tae spoke looking at Henry who shook his head vigoursly....

"Ofcourse he will...wait let me call my man and arrange a cement mixing machine "kook spoke and he called his man...he asked them to bring that in the basement through the lift...

After half hour...taekook were sitting more like...kook was sitting on his king chair and tae was sitting on kook's lap... enjoying how Henry was being dragged by kook's men....

"LEAVE ME...YOU FUCKERS ..."Henry spoke thrashing in the guards hands...

"YOU CAN'T KILL SOMEONE LIKE THIS....LEAVE THE FUCK ME ...."Henry shouted when he was being harshly pushed inside the machine....

"Aww...you should have thought that before hurting Lisa.... before going against him"tae spoke blowing his nails....

"Listen here....you still have a chance....tell us who is the boss and you will be saved"kook spoke...Henry made a thinking face but than shook his head....

"Start the machine"kook ordered ....Henry shook his head but nothing worked ....his screamed echoed in the basement as Henry was crashed inside the machine....

Taekook just sat there like they weren't witnessing a person being crushed infront of them.....

****

"So Henry isn't the boss...who do you think the person can be"tae asked as they both were now in their room getting ready to sleep...

"I am too confused on this too...my mind isn't working"kook spoke with a small pout as he waited for tae to join him on bed....

"I thought your mind always works on full speed...what happened now"tae asked...

"Sweet heart...my mind works when I have energy....and now I don't have 0.01% energy"kook spoke...

"Oh..is it...how you get energy...tell me I will arrange the drink"tae asked as he sat on the bed...

"I get energy by you ...so come here and cuddle with me"kook spoke as he pulled tae on his chest hugging him close to his chest....

"Mr mafia....why do you behave like a child around me...I still can't believe you are the one who gave the idea of killing Henry"tae spoke as he giggled...

"That time I was a mafia leader....but when I am with you I am just a normal boy seeking for love....and when I get the love from you...I became a kid... enough know... let's sleep yeah...you must be tired"kook spoke as he pecked tae's lips and forehead....

"Ok...good night koo"tae spoke as he placed a soft peck on kook's neck...and burried his face in kook's neck....

"Good night sweet heart"kook spoke pulling tae more close to himself....both drifted to their dream land .....

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author....