07

In jeon mansion....

"That idiot bunny.....aaahhh my faceu....what was the need to hit me ouch....apply this slowly will you "hobi spoke to Lisa who was applying medicine on his corner of lip where he got a cut because kook punched him....

"What was the reason for you to go there....you could have send someone else oppa"Lisa spoke as she closed the first aid box after she was done .....

"I thought it will be fun doing some acting....but I didn't knew that bunny faced human will really punch me"hobi said resting his head on couch.....

"But seriously that bunny uses his brain so much....and did you really stabbed him"Lisa asked....

"Yeah...he said it should be real"hobi some looking at his face on his phone .....

"Wow....the person will be damn lucky for whom he is doing so much.....I wish they end up together"Lisa spoke smiling to which hobi nodded......

****

Back to taekook....

"I don't get what are you trying to say sweet heart"kook asked being confused....

"Kook....I know whatever Jin hyung said wasn't just a coincidence....now tell me why you did this"tae asked to which kook signed.....

"Listen sweet heart....I accept I planned all this....the person who snatched hyung's bag was send by me....and I was the one who asked him to stab me.....but I need to stay near your brothers to unite them ....."kook spoke trying his best to explain everything to tae ....

"But why you hurted yourself in this idiot"tae asked....he didn't liked how kook got hurt....

"Than what do you want me to say.... should I just come to your house and say that I want to live here because I want to unite you with your brother and your hyung will let me stay here"kook asked to tae who thought that kook was right....

"And sweet heart it's nothing....I can even die for you...."kook spoke so sincerely that tae's heart skipped a beat....

"And by stay here I will be able to have you around me 24/7 isn't it great"kook asked wiggling his eyebrows to which tae chuckled....and nodded a little....

"Oh my did my sweet heart agreed that it will be great...woowww...."kook spoke dramatically making tae giggle.....

Kook stared at tae with so much love in his eyes as tae giggled hearing kook....tae looked at kook and gulped when he saw how kook was looking at him.....he cleared his throat to make kook come back from his thoughts....but kook was still staring at him....

"Your giggle's are so cute"kook spoke making tae's cheeks to turn pink....he had never blushed but a single compliment from kook and here goes his cheeks ......

"I had found everything about Doyoung too he is in Italian right now and......"kook told everything he got to know about Doyoung to tae ....

"So we have to catch him but before that I was thinking we should try to make your brothers close what say"kook spoke as he looked at tae who was staring at him with some unreadable expression....

"Sweet heart"kook called .....

"What are you"tae asked straightly.....

"Huh?"kook asked didn't understanding what tae was asking.....

"I asked what really are you ...you can't be a simple business man....there is no way a simple business man can get so confidential information about a mafia leader"tae asked seriously looking straight in kook's eyes making him gulp.....

Was he so obvious....well he was....

"Sweet heart i- I"kook shuttered the mafia jeon Jungkook shuttered for the first time in his life that to Infront of a normal person....

"You are a mafia"tae spoke making kook's heart to beat fastly....but he isn't going to lie because he want tae to know everything about him....so he took a deep breath and nodded....

"I knew it....you are that mafia member who collect the information and save their leader right and in which gang do you work"tae asked making kook offend....

"Sweet heart do I look that powerless to you.... seriously...."kook asked with an unsatisfied face

"Oh come on stop this and tell me in which gang do you work"tae asked as he dragged his chair more close to the bed.....

"I am the boss of JJK mafia gang"kook spoke proudly but tae looked at him with a boring look....

"Stop joking"tae spoke

"Sweet heart I am the leader of the jjk really"kook spoke making tae chuckle....

"Oh come on kook....you and mafia leader that too of JJK....never"tae spoke waving his hands as a no....

"Why can't I be a mafia leader?"kook asked with a raised eyebrow....

"You know I had heard that mafia's are very fat and have a huge tummy....some of them are even old age....you are no where near that.....you are quite handsome,buffy and young tooo"tae explained but stopped as he looked at kook who was smiling smuggly......

And tae knew he said things which he should have said ...this bunny is going to tease him .....

"So you find me handsome and buffy I seeee~~" kook spoke wiggling his eyebrows....

"So what...see I know how to praise someone but that doesn't mean I like you ok.... don't even think about that"tae spoke pointing his pointer finger at kook who nodded his head with a teasing smile....

"I know I know you will directly love me...I can understand"kook spoke but lifted his hands in surrender as tae was glaring at him....

"So for your kind information not every mafia leader looks like you had described....ok the example is Infront of you"kook spoke moving his hands showing himself.....

"Ok fine I believe not all mafia are ugly....but I had heard mafia's are cold and heartless....and especially the one you are claiming to be....I had heard that the leader of JJK is the most heartless and cold mafia to be found....and you are not cold or heartless"tae spoke this thing made kook to chuckle....

"And how you know that I am not cold and heartless"kook asked moving forward a little....

"See...you are talking so softly with me....you are so kind that to help me you got injured....you always smile and talk so cheerfully"tae started to tell him making him chuckle again....

"Sweet heart....you are the only one with whom I am this soft....you still don't know the real jeon Jungkook....the mafia leader..... i am currently a person who is badly and madly in love with you"kook spoke staring at tae with so much love and adoration..... tae's heart was thumping in his chest....he can feel the heat risking on his cheeks hearing whatever kook said....

"Ok I believe you are the mafia leader...."tae spoke breaking the eye contact...

"TAE COME AND TAKE KOOK'S DINNER " Jin shouted and tae immediately rushed out of the room making kook giggle....he knew tae ran out8to his his blush....but he was late...as kook had already seen this pink cheeks which he wanna nom nom....

Next chapter...

"Hawww....you want me to take off my shirt so you can see my abs"kook spoke covering himself with his hands....

While tae just stared at him with done face.....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was.....

Happy taetae day everyone....we wish the most handsome man in the world the happiest birthday.....hope he gets all the things he wish and have a great and successful life ahead 💜❤️💜❤️🐻🐻🐻🐻

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author......