TA 45

A fox was hurt in the making of this chapter. Help me.

------------

Auto suddenly ran forward, throwing all her weight onto Dark before he even processed what was happening. 

The dark ego stumbled but didn't fall, grabbing Auto by the arm and twisting it sharply with a snarl of fury. Only to let go as sharp teeth clamped down on his wrist. The fox was at Auto's side in a mere second and feigned launching to bite down on Dark's throat. Dark flinched back, and the fox swiped his feet out from under him. 

Grabbing the hurt Auto gently by the collar, the fox picked her up and ran the other way with a growl. 

You have to be careful. He'll try, but he'll forget to go easy on you. You may be his niece, but he's still insane. He may be getting better, but that fact remains.

"I̷͐ ̸Ḱ̸N̵͛Ơ̵W̸͝ ̵h̵̓ȇ̵'̵s̶̈́ ̵i̷̒n̸̉s̸̎ã̶n̵͌e̸̋!̴͂ ̷I̵͘ ̵w̸͠i̶t̸ń̸e̵̒s̷̕s̸è̷d̷̊ ̴f̷i̵r̸̚s̷̍t̸h̸̏a̴̐n̶͆d̸̏ ̵h̵̒ő̴ẅ̷ ̵b̶̈́a̶̿d̶̉ ̶ȉ̴t̸̾ w̵a̷̿s̶̈́.̸.̵.̷!̸" Auto hissed as the fox set her down, holding her arm. "I just... Ḯ̸ẗ̵́'̴s̸̄ ̷b̵̃ẽ̵è̴n̷͝ ̷s̵̅o̸͑ ̶l̵̆o̴̔n̸̔ǧ̵ ̶t̴͗h̵͗a̶̒t̸͘ ̶I- LOOK OUT!" The fox was suddenly pushed to the side. Of course, it was nothing more than an awkward stumble due to the two's difference in size, and the push was only able to do even that much due to shock. 

"How many times do you need to learn this lesson? Battles aren't time for chit-chat, kiddos~!" Anti laughed, knife out as he barreled into Auto. The two wrestled on the ground; Auto trying to keep the knife away and get him off, Anti trying to knock her out with the hilt. Of course, Auto didn't know that Anti wasn't trying to kill her, but that wasn't important, really. 

The fox pinned its ears back, leaning to jump at the glitch, but someone grabbed its tail. It turned around to see Dark. Ugh. So many things going wrong today... Now we need to shake Anti off our backs before we can go through with our part-of-a-plan.

"Unfortunately, they forgot someone. And now, they needed to shake TWO people off their backs." What-? 

WHAT THE FUCK, HOST?!

As the fox turned to see the newcomer, it was received joyously with a punch in the snoot. Who the hell punches a fox in the nose?! That hurts like hell, you fucking-! That's abuse! STO-

Dark harshly yanked on the fox's tail, earning a quick glare from Host, as if that were so much worse than punching me in the nose. The Host then proceeded to wind back dangerously, preparing to punch with all of his might. He was planning to knock the fox out.

Unfortunately for him, I have a power he'll never have or understand.

I'm invincible. 

I cannot be hurt. I cannot be broken. I will not cave. I will always push through. He can't hurt me- no one can. I. Am. Invincible.

"You're right. You can't break what's already broken." Dark's voice rumbled next to the fox's ear, who was thrashing in an attempt to get out of this situation. "It can only be fixed." Host's voice came from ahead, and a sharp yelp cut through the air as Host landed a punch on its head that definitely should've knocked it out and broke Host's hand. But it didn't.

The fox had vanished. Host cursed, but wasn't surprised as he swerved to face the direction that he could sense the fox in. Of course, it was prying Anti off of Auto. The machine couldn't use her soul, for Host would likely pull it from her grasp, so they had to win this fight without weapons.