Will you be my girlfriend?

A/N: Back story: Kai and Skylor have been dating for a while. But they are not boyfriend and girlfriend, yet.

Kai and Skylor were on a walk in a park little outside of Ninjago City. Kai has been thinking about asking Skylor to be his girlfriend for a while now. He has been planning on asking her today in the park. He was just waiting for the right moment to.

They were walking hand in hand until Kai stopped. Skylor let out a yelp when Kai just stopped. Skylor turned to face him.

"Why did you stop? Is something wrong?" She asked, a little bit concerned and confused.
But Kai didn't answer and just looked her in the eyes with a smile on his face.
"What? Kai, why do you look at me like that?" Skylor asked. But Kai did not say anything and just continued to look at her dreamily.

After a moment of silence, Kai just dragged her with him to a tree. They stood under the tree for a minute before Skylor couldn't take it anymore.

"Kai! What is the matter with you! Why are we under this tree?" Skylor asked, now annoyed.

At last, Kai signed and went down on one knee and took both her hands.
"WHAT! Kai, what are you doing?!" Skylor asked, now very confused.
"Skylor, you are the most beautiful and amazing girl i -" Kai was about to say before Skylor cut him off.

"KAI! We are not even boyfriends and girlfriends yet. Why are you proposing?!" Skylor asked.
"WHAT?! I am not proposing to you, Skylor. I was just -" Kai got interrupted again by Skylor.
"Then why are you down on one knee and saying these cute words to me?" Skylor asked.
"I was about to ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend? Not my wife, silly." Kai said.

"Then why did you -" Skylor was about to say.
"Because isn't this how you ask someone to be your girlfriend?" Kai asked, confused.
"NO! Kai, it's how you ask i they want to marry you, silly. Did you not know that?" Skylor asked with a giggle.

"Oh..." Kai mentally slapped himself for how dumb he is.
Skylor just started laughing at how cute the thought was.
"Sorry, Sky. I am an idiot." Kai said before getting up on two feet again.
"Yes, you are. But you're my idiot." Skylor said before kissing him on the cheek. Kai just blushed before smiling at her dreamily.

"And yes, Kai -" Skylor said.
" 'Yes' what?" Kai asked.
"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend." She said before jumping in his arms and embracing him i a loving hug. They pulled away, still holding each other tight before passionately kissing each other.