part 5 last part

[ σт7 ] 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 7 𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛 𝐼𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 |§|ωяıттєη вy sнıмıη υηıѵєяsє |§| [ втѕ ff ] part 5 || last part

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

A/n(Sharly) POV

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

Rooftop

Y/n : it's okay if you guys do not want to tell me..but if you guys want to talk then you guys can talk to me anytime..i will not judge you guys just by your past or your small silly mistakes...ik you guys are great and nice boys...*she said making them feel happy from inside* Anyway, now let's go to our dorm..*with that she took them to dorm not knowing that someone is watching them from afar*

Time skip to Dorm

*BTS are currently sleeping after crying hard...y/n make ramen for herself..and started to eat while thinking about BTS...she surely fell for them..she loves them but she doesn't know how she's gonna tell them...she thought to hide her feelings from them...bcz she know what has happened in between them bcz of her...she know that BTS likes her and also had a fight bcz of her so to maintain their friendship she decided to hide her feelings...*

*She knows what Chen has said to BTS that night actually vish secretly follows them and hear everything then she told y/n everything so that is why y/n through to hide her feelings and as for their sem is gonna end soon so thought to leave south korea soon as they get holiday and after that she will change her dorm and tell the professor to not to let her live with bts...*

*On call*
Vish : Are you sure y/n?
Y/n : yes vish i 'm sure you can stay here i will just visit India and then when our vacation ends i will come back..
Vish : as your wish y/n..okay i will book a ticket so next day of our farewell...
Y/n : okay thank you vish..
Vish : mention not okay bye i will be in the dorm soon okay till then take care of yourself..*y/n hmm in response and hung up the call..*

*She one last time looked at BTS and then she slept...she woke up the next day... Everyone is getting ready for their farewell... everyone has to come in their traditional dress so y/n and vish through to wear saree so they both wear saree to look different from others and outstanding... everyone got ready*
Rose : woah you look so good and awesome and amazing...*amazed by their look*

Jisoo : yes you guys look so great mind blowing..*flying kiss to y/n and vish which they both catch it 😁 Y/n and vish blush a little*
Y/n and vish : thank you guys...*smile*
BTS mind : woah she looks great...
Jennie : if i'm not wrong this is called saree, an Indian traditional dress right?
Vish : yes you are right..it's a saree..a girl how much does she wear Western outfit but an Indian saree she looks elegant and beautiful...*smile proudly*

Y/n : right..every Indian girl looks very beautiful and proud when she wears a saree all tho it's very difficult to wear this saree but it's worth it bcz this makes so outstanding and beautiful...*smile*
Lisa : true tho...
Bts mind : well i (individual mind) agreed you actually look so beautiful and elegant...*smile*

Y/n : let's go everyone today we all enjoy our day...*everyone nodded their heads and went to university..the whole day they enjoyed their day... Everyone praises vish and y/n for their unique and Indian traditional dress saree... everyone took photos with them...and like that their day ends like this...with full of enjoyment...soon BTS ,bp,vish and y/n reach their dorm.*

*they got fresh up and started to watch tv to...while watching tv everyone slept on the couch..while sleeping jungkook suddenly got a nightmare about his friend minho dying he continuously moving in his place y/n who was beside him wake up by his moment..she got a idea that he is getting nightmare..she try to wake him up...by he is not waking up..y/n sparkle some water on his face and that's when he wake up*

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 7 𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛 𝐼𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 🎉