part 4

[ σт7 ] 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 7 𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛 𝐼𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 |§|ωяıттєη вy sнıмıη υηıѵєяsє |§| [ втѕ ff ] part 4

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

A/n(Sharly) POV

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

Meanwhile in dorm

*Everyone is currently in a dorm doing a surprise for Jin suddenly yoongi phone rang his pick up the phone soon his whole world crashed when the opposite person said*

Yoongi : hello
??? : Hello this person whose phone is this has been in an accident so please come to xxx hospital...*hung up*
*He was shocked that everyone looked at him*

Jungkook : what happened hyung? 

Yoongi : y/n get into an accident *as he said everyone got shock*

*As he said that everyone immediately left the dorm to the hospital*

Time skip to hospital

*Y/n friends reach to hospital after that they went to reception and ask*

Rose : Hey can you tell us where ms y/n is admitted ?

Reception : oh yes she is currently in the operation theater on the first floor right side...

Rose : Thank you...*they all left*

Hallway

*They all reached the hallway and they saw one man standing there near OT room...*

Man : Are you guys related to patients?

Vish : yes...we are..thank you so much for your help sir...*bow*

Man : it's okay it's my pleasure..here this is that girl bag and her phone...*man hand over to vish y/n bag and phone...they all bow to that man and thank him to help y/n..and that man left*

Jin : Today was my birthday and I only wish y/n to be safe...*he signed*

*Everyone is waiting outside of the OT room..soon after 30 mins doctor came out of the room...y/n friends stand up and went to doctor*

Jimin : How is she a doctor?

Doctor : she is out of danger now..she is totally fine but just a minor cut on head that's it everything is fine..*everyone sign in relief*

Jisoo : can we take y/n home...?

Doctor : yes you can but not now she needs to stay in hospital at least for 24 hrs and also we need to keep her under observation to make sure there is nothing serious...by tomorrow you can take her home...okay now i may take my leave so excuse me...*doc left from there..they stay outside of the room till y/n wake up..soon after 30 mins y/n wake up doc check her and said that she is perfectly fine*

Hospital room

*Y/n lay on the bed while y/n friends came inside the room..y/n look up and smile at them*

Y/n : hii guys..*smile*

Vish : are you okay y/n? *Worried*

Y/n : yes i'm fine vish...

Lisa : thank God we almost had a heart attack you know...

Jisoo : can't you just be careful on the road? *Angry*