• | 29 | •

01.07.2023📍

Jimin wakes up with a beautiful dream. He tosses & turns into his bed. That scene from when Jungkook placed his thumb on his parted lips wasn't going out of his mind.

He had felt his pulse quickening when their breaths mingled. He felt his heart stop for a moment when Jungkook came so close that his eyes were the only thing visible.

What was that in his eyes that he felt so drawn into them? Was that possessiveness. Jimin feels his cheeks getting hot at the thought alone. He covers his face with the pillow with a smile stretched upon his lips.

In his room, Jungkook connects his camera with his PC to check the pictures. He slides across them, satisfied by the scenery he captured. After 8-9 sceneries, he suddenly stops at the picture displayed in front of him.

It was Jimin, his hair blowing in the air. He is smiling at someone, looking back in the middle of running. Jungkook slides to the next picture and it's Jimin again - a zoomed-in picture of his face, smiling with his eyes half closed.

Jungkook feels little flutters in his heart. His cheeks turn hot. Out of all the pictures he took, more than half were of Jimin.

"Jungkook..." Jimin knocks on his door. He panics like he was caught red handed.
"Do you wanna go grocery shopping..." Jimin knocks again. Jungkook sighs in relief.

"Wait... I'm coming!" He replies. Jimin smiles happily. He was only half expectant that he'll say yes.

He waits for him in the living room, thinking back on the days when Jungkook didn't even want him in his apartment. And now, they are going shopping together.

"Let's go..." Jungkook says, crossing him to exit the door first. He was unsure of his changed feelings towards Jimin, but he can't deny the pull towards the pink haired male.

Jimin slowly walks towards him and takes support with his shoulder to hop onto the bike. Jungkook grins before starting the engine.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Oh-" Namjoon looks at two juniors from University. He looks at the taller guy shocked before turning towards the smaller one.

"Hi Jimin... Nice to see you again!"
"Namjoon Hyung!! Nice to see you too... Do you live nearby?" Jimin excitedly replies. Jungkook looks at the famous senior Kim and goes away from them to look for the grocery.

"I live 5 blocks away. What are you doing with him though?"
"We are roommates... We live just 2 blocks away from here..."
"Oh. That's great!"

Jimin smiles and looks around to find Jungkook. "Hyung... I should go..."
"Oh.. yes... Continue your shopping. If you need any help, I'm always there!"
"Thankyou so much."

Namjoon smiles, his dimple showing, before moving towards the counter to pay for his things.

Jimin speed walks to Jungkook "Do you not know Namjoon hyung?"
"None of your business." Jungkook replies coldly before going towards the counter.

Jimin's face falls immediately. He stands there frozen. The tone Jungkook used just now was so distant and so unexpected. And very unexpectedly, he felt bad.

His throat starts choking with emotions, he feels the waterline of his eyes getting warm. He takes long breaths before dejectedly taking a basket and picking things that he wants.

Jimin hurriedly does everything to leave this place soon. He doesn't even know why he feels this way. Jungkook has always been cold & rude. He sniffles, tries to control his emotions before going to the counter.