51 | Happy Birthday Love

24.07.2023📍

"But seriously, you shouldn't have said that to him, he is the oldest hyung in my cousins."
"He can go fuck himself, I don't care!"
"Jungkook!"

Jimin hits his shoulder, making him chuckle. He notices his dad scowling at him. His face turns white immediately. "Hey you shouldn't be with me... I don't want to get scolded atleast today..."

"I'm so done with them Jimin!"
"Please... Just for today..."
"Ohkay!" Jungkook sighs.

"I will look at you from afar for the rest of the night. Just don't get into trouble or I can't guarantee some broken ribs."
Jimin chuckles before walking away from him.

He wanted to be with him. 'Wait! He hasn't even wished me! Do he wanna die today! Should I just break up with him!!!' Jimin huffs again.

"Dear son, come with me for a second." His mom asks for him. He follows her to a room. "Yes mom..."
"Are you trying to instigate me in front of guests?"
"No mom... What are you sayi-"

"Stay away from that boy! And tell him to leave tonight only! I don't want him here tomorrow!!"
"I'll do that after dinner..."
"If I see you near him again, I will not think twice to slap him in front of everyone!"

"Why will you slap him." The response was immediate. His mom's eyes twitches. She closes her eyes to release some anger. She do not afford another mark on Jimin's face!

"Think before you speak boy! I will really just abandon you today!" Jimin gasps, while she leaves the room. She knows this threat works the best on him.

She knows Jimin wants a sense of belonging more than anything. She knows his weak points and takes full advantage of that knowledge.

Tears fill Jimin's eyes once again. Why is he such a cry baby? He should have become rebellion till now. But he couldn't. All it made him was sensitive. Too much sensitive for his own good.

He goes to the washroom to wash his eyes. Last thing he expected to hear was to be abandoned on the day when he was born to them. He takes long breaths, wanting to not feel like crying every second.

When he comes out, he bumps into his cousin who falls down on his butt. "I'm sorry I didn't see-"
"It's okay little cousin. I know it's your birthday and you want to feel big. But you totally ruined my clothes by pushing me down!"
"No what are you..."

Jimin looks around embarrassed, he bows down to his cousin's parents "I'm sorry it was by mistake..." Thankfully they do not say anything and just nod their head understandingly.

Jimin heaves a sigh of relief. He walks to the water dispenser and fills himself a glass. Someone pushes him from behind, the water pours down onto a female guest. "Oh my god my gown..."

"I'm sorry miss... I'm really sorry..."
"Jimin! She's my friend! What did you do to her! How clumsy can you be!" Minji yells at him. Jimin repeatedly bows down. "I'm really sorry... I didn't do it purposefully... I'm sorry..."

His eyes meet Jungkook's who is hella annoyed right now. Jimin pleads with his eyes, gesturing him to not get involved in this.

Jungkook turns around and sees one of Jimin's cousins smirking. May be it's all planned. He thinks.

"We would like to apologise to everyone. Our son gets a little clumsy when he is excited. Let's cut the cake and give him what he wants." Jimin's mom announces in the mic.

"I can't believe he is getting married tomorrow, will he be able to take care of his wife?" Someone mocks him loudly. His cousins laugh out loud like it was something funny. Jimin looks down ashamed.