003

"Have either of you seen Caroline?" Chloe asked as she walked up to Elena and Bonnie

"No? You didn't come to school togehter?" Elena asked.

"No. I spent the night with Tyler and yes I know we just had a fight and no I don't wanna hear your opinions about it" Chloe sighed.

Elena and Bonnie only laughed, holding up their hands.

"Good morning" Stefan smiled as he walked over.

"Hey, um, we should go find Caroline," Bonnie said, pulling Chloe away.

"Okay yeah. Maybe Tyler or Matt have seen her" Chloe said before turning and winking at Elena. "Bye, Stefan!"

Bonnie and Chloe walked over to Tyler and Matt who were tossing a football around. "Hey! Have you guys seen Caroline? She's not answering any of my text or calls" Chloe said.

"No. But I saw her go home with some guy last night, she's probably with him" Matt said.

"What? What guy?" Chloe asked.

"I don't know. I didn't recognize him" Matt said.

"Do you think it's the guy from the grill?" Bonnie asked.

"God, I hope not. He had real serial killer vibes" Chloe said.

Tyler smiled as he wrapped an arm around her waist. "Hi," he said, pulling her into a kiss.

"Hi," she laughed.

Turning around, Tyler smirked when he saw Elena and Stefa. "Look, there's Elena and her new boyfriend. Now, what are they doing? Oh, there walking, walking, walking...yep, right into the sunset."

"You're a dick," Matt said.

"While you just stand there looking like one of those little yard trolls," Tyler said.

"Gnomes" Matt corrected. "And what am I supposed to do? She made her choice."

"Let her know she made the wrong one," Tyler said, taking the ball from him.

"What are you doing?" Chloe asked as he got ready to throw the ball. "Ty, leave them alone!"

But Tyler threw the ball directly at Stefan's back. Chloe winced preparing for it to smack him in the back of the head but Stefan turned around and caught the ball like it was nothing.

Chloe and Bonnie were visibly shocked, their jaws on the floor and Stefan threw the ball back, nearly knocking Tyler over when he caught it.

Tyler grumbled, clearly embarrassed. "Tyler, don't overreact," Chloe said but he ignored her as he stomped away, tossing the ball to the ground. "Tyler!"

Chloe sighed as she turned to Matt and Bonnie. "I should go calm him down before he punches a locker or something," she said. "Oh, and text me if you see Caroline."