Elementary, my Dear Ruffman

A Man is Seen sitting at his Desk. We pan around his office and see his College Diploma for Criminal Justice and his Detective Badge, Trenchcoat, and Cap. His phone Rings with the Fetch Ringtone.

Man: (Answers) Blue Prints Detective Agency, Finding Clues is what I do. (Gibberish is overheard) Uh-huh. A breakout you say? I'll be there as soon as I can to help you solve this. Don't you worry, ma'am, this mystery will be solved. Let's... look for clues, Blue!

Blue: Ba-bow!

At about the same time...

Reporter: Now we have breaking news, as Apparently, there was a breakout today at the United States Animal Penitentiary, Poodle Island, one of the escapees was Identified as Spot Spotnik.

Meanwhile with Bluey and Elinor... they are seen walking to Studio G.

Elinor: Spot Spotnik is out of Jail! It's all over the news!

Bluey: I saw it! It really has me Concerned! But Don't worry! 

Elinor: Why not? 

Bluey: You'll see. I'll explain as soon as we meet Bugs and Ruff in the Studio. I'm sure they heard by now. 

Chase: Yes, it is all over the news. 

Bluey: Chase? You're here too? 

Chase: Yes. We, as officers of the law, hear of the Breakouts as well. I shall organize a manhunt at once! (Radio) M, Ryder, set out an all-points bulletin!

Bluey: I think we need a little more help though. It's time for the Show now.

Elinor: Right. Let's do this.

Fade to Black.

(Slow Music)

Ruff: (singing) 🎵 Life was missing its Mystique, my squeaky toys had lost their squeak! 🎵

(spoken) But then out of the blue... I saw the phone, and then BAM! My destiny was calling me!

(Music becomes more upbeat)

(Singing) 🎵 Pitched my vision for a Show, and they loved it! Thought I was a Pro! They got my contract back to find: 🎵 (spoken) to their alarm; a dog had signed!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

Ruff: Oh, I love that name!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: 🎵 I didn't wait to renovate, found six contestants; all were great! Now I'm on the road to fame, I've got a game show, and its name is... 🎵

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

(Ruff and Blossom dance while Chet flies in his airplane)

Ruff: It's really Catchy!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: It rolls off the Tongue!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

(Chet parachutes out of his Airplane)

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: (As they sang) This is serious! We need to get this show going now!

Backup Singers: 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

FETCH! With Ruff Ruffman: Cartoon All-Stars

(Alert Blares, it's time for Contestant Roll Call)