brance

Bruce was on his bike going to his lovers house. His lover as in Vance Hopper the most scariest guy in school in other words Bruce found himeslf lucky because he found someone who really loved him, it was starting to get dark the street lights turned on and lightened up the roads and paths. He saw vance's house in the distance and peddled faster on his bike, eventually he got there and jumped off his bike to put it leant up against the wall, he walked up to the door and knocked. He was soon greeted by vance's mother.

"Why hello bruce, are you here to see vance?" She said as she stood in the door way

"Hi mrs hopper, and yes I am"
He replied. Wondering where his boyfriend is.

"Oh well vance is upstairs in his room"
She said moving out the way so Bruce could step inside.

"Thanks Mrs hopper!"
Bruce replied going through the door and walking up the stairs.

"Try not to be too loud!"
Vance's mum said in a joking way.

That Statment left Bruce as red as a tomato, he got up to vance's bedroom and knocked on his door.

"Come in!" Vance shouted loud enough so they could hear him.

Bruce opened the door and saw his lover laying on his bed he instantly shot up when he saw bruce.

"Bruce!" Vance said happily

Bruce went over to Vance and he got pulled onto his lap, and received a kiss on his lips.

"Hi Vance" Bruce said smiling

"I missed you" Vance whispered while digging his head into Bruce's neck and his waist holding Bruce in place on his lap, he gently pressed a kiss on the younger boys neck. He started rubbing circles on Bruce's waist and started kissing more rougher on Bruce's neck and slightly biting and nibbling on it this made Bruce quietly whimper.

Vance stopped kissing his lover and faced him, Bruce reached his hand to vance's hair and tucked it behind his ear.

"I love you" Vance whispered softly

Bruce chuckled slightly.

"I love you too" he said back

Vance kissed him on his forehead and listened to a mixtape full of songs Finney gave him with bruce.

Finney was like a little brother to Vance so that hung out quite a bit together.

395 words

I need requests 😭😭