Entry two and chapter three

Everything in bold belongs to Holly Jackson.

"I'll read." Jaime said.

"Alright, here you go." Conner said, handing his older brother the book.

PIPPA FITZ—AMOBI
7/21/19
CAPSTONE PROJECT LOG-ENTRY 2

What happened next in the Andie Bell case is hard to piece together from the newspaper reports, so I have to fill in the gaps with guesswork.

Andie laughed, "Is that all you're doing when you try to solve this case, 'guessing?'"

"Andie." Sal said, "Stop being so fucking rude to her she's not guessing, she's trying to piece together what happened."

and rumors until the picture becomes clearer. Hopefully, interviews with Ravi and Naomi- who was one of Sal's best friends -will help.

"Did it? Cause you said it helped but I don't really know how is full mine was." Naomi said.

"It helped, almost all the interviews did."

According to what Angela said, the police would have asked for details about Andie's friends early on, presumably after taking statements from the Bell family.

After some serious social modes stalking,

Some people laughed.

it looks like Andie's best friends were two girls named Chloe Burch and Emma Hutton.

This post was from almost two weeks before Andie disappeared

This post was from almost two weeks before Andie disappeared. It looks like neither Chloe nor Emma lives in Fairview anymore, but I'll message them to see if they'll do a phone interview.

"Good luck, I hardly told them any of my secrets, and the ones I did they would never tell."

"Can you shut up for once? I'm too tired to deal with your shot the way that older man you could ruin did." At that Andie paled.

Ravi laughed, "Thank you, Sarge."

Pip shrugged, "Mhm, you're welcome."

Chloe and Emma did a lot on that first weekend (April 19 and 20) to help spread the Connecticut State Police's Twitter Campaign: #FindAndie. I don't think it's too big of a leap to assume that the police contacted Chloe and Emma either on the Friday night Andie went missing or the next morning. What they said to the police, I don't know. Hopefully, I can find out.

We do know that the police spoke to Andie's boyfriend at the time. His name was Sal Singh, and he was attending his senior year at Fairview High along with Andie.

At some point on Sunday, April 19, the police contacted him:

"Detective Richard Hawkins confirmed that officers had questioned Salil Singh as to his whereabouts the previous night, practically the period of time during which it is believed Andie went missing."