Entry one and chapter two

Everything in bold belongs to Holly Jackson.

PIPPA FITZ-AMOBI
7/30/19
CAPSTONE PROJECT LOG-ENTRY 1

Our capstone project logs are supposed to be for recording any obstacles we face in our research; our progress; and the aims of our final reports. Mine will have to be a little different: I'm going to record all my research here, both relevant and irrelevant, because I don't really know what my final report will be yet or what will end up being important. I will just have to wait and see where I'm at after all my investigating and what essay I can bring together.

I'm hoping it will not be the topic I proposed to Mrs.Morgan. I'm hoping it will be the truth.

"Was it?" Andie asked, tauntingly.

Pip rolled her eyes, "Obviously."

What really happened to Andie Bell on April 18th, 2014? And if- as my instincts tell me -Salil 'Sal' Singh is not guilty, then who killed her?

Becca looked down.

I don't think I'll actually solve the case and figure out who murdered Andie. I'm not deluded. But I'm hoping my findings might lead to reasonably doubt about Sal's guilt, and suggest that the police were mistaken in closing the case without digging farther.

"And you showed them." Jamie smiled.

"Ravi and I showed them."

"Nah, Pip did most the work."

Pip pursed her lips, "It was pretty equal."

The first stage in this project is to research what happened to Andrea Bell- known to everyone as Andie -and the circumstances surrounding her disappearance.

From the first online national online news that reported on the event.

Andie Bell, seventeen, was reported missing from her home in Fairview, Connecticut, last Friday.

She left home in her car- a white Honda Civic -with her cellphone, but did not take any cloths with her. Police say her disappearance is 'Completely out of character."

Police start searching the woodland area near the family home this past weekend.

Andrea- known as Andie -is described as white, five feel six inches tall, with long blonde hair and blue eyes. It is thought that she was wearing dark jeans and a blue, cropped sweater on the night she went missing."

Other sources had more details as to when Andie was last seen Alice, and the time frame in which she is believe to have been abducted.

"I wasn't abducted." Andie muttered.

Andie Bell was "last seen alive by her younger sister, Becca, around 10:30 p.m on April 18, 2014."

Again, Becca bowed her head.

This was corroborated by the police in a press conference on Tuesday, April 22. "Footage taken from a security camera outside the bank on Fairview's Main Street confirms that Andie's car was seen driving away from her home at about 10:40 p.m."