Introduction

"Ow!" yelled someone at the bottom of the first pile of people.

"Conner! Get your damm food out of my face!"

More groans and complaints were made from both piles until everyone was standing up. Now they stared at each other until-

"Sal!" Ravi jumped is his brothers arms, both with tears on their faces.

"Becca?" Asked the blond girl who was the only other person in group two.

"Andie." She hooded, unsure what to do next. The two sisters stayed on that awkward silence.

Sal and Ravi broke apart, "What are we doing? Why are you guys? What are we doing here?" Sal fired off questions.

"Sal." Naomi stepped forward.

"Naomi?"

"I can't answer your other questions but I think we all need to introduce ourselves first." The others all agreed.

"Ill go first." Nat stepped toward, "Nat da Silva."

"Like the one in that video?" Andie asked.

"Like the one in that grave?" Nat glared at her.

"Nat." Pip grabbed her arm.

"Whatever."

"Cara Ward."

"Naomi Ward."

"Conner Reynolds."

"Jaime Reynolds."

"Becca Bell."

"Pippa Fitz-Amobi, but I'd prefer Pip."

"Andie Bell."

"Sal Singh."

"Ravi Singh."

"Okay!" Conner clapped his had a together, "People let's find out what we're doing here! With two dead people."

"Let's not bring that up right now." Jaime said.

"Right."

"We do need to find out why we're all here." Cara said, taking a bite of her granola her.

"Where'd you get that?" Ravi asked. Pip silently handed him a granola bar from her backpack. "Thanks!"

A book slammed on the group scaring most of them.

"What they hell was that!" Pip yelled.

"It sounded like a gunshot." Andie said.

"No, a gunshots louder and the aftereffects are worse." Pip gulped, everyone stared at her in pity or shock. Six gunshots shot off in her chest. Ravi pulled off a piece of his granola bar and handed it to her. "Thank you."

"I think there's a note." Conner said.

"Go get it!" Cara urged him.

"No," he backed up, "What if it's a bomb in disguise and if someone touches it, it goes off."

"I'll get it."

"Ravi?" Conner asked nervously.

Ravi picked up the price of paper and the mystery item, "It's a book and a letter addressed to all of us."

"Oh." Most of the group chuckled.

"Here." He handed the items to Pip.

"Okay, let's see."

Dear everyone!
I am a mystery person who had sent you here to read about... something. Don't worry everything you'll need is already here.
Good luck!
-Emery

They all shared confused faces.

"So," Jaime broke the ice, "Who wants to read first?"

"I will." They headed towards the couches and chairs and Pip opened the first page.