The Fall of Michael Myers

Very soon now Michael had been killing his long lost sister's friends, and he had not been forgiven. For what he had done, the killing he caused, the knives remaining in women's skulls. When he tried to kill his sister, he had failed on the subject. When Michael faked as an exterminator and wore a pale face mask with fake hair installed in it. There are actually, gunshot holes in the mask because he had been shot so much. You are probably wondering how Michael's sister got out of the murderous situation, the truth is Michael let her go. You probably think that Michael Myers never gives up, he stabbed her in the stomach then left, he usually stabs people in the head but not his sister. Luckily she survived the blunt force trauma. She recovered in the hospital, awake from a coma and stayed there till things went safe. Nurse came in the room that morning and said "phone call for Ms. Myers"! "She said, that's me ma'am". "Here you go". "Hello"? All she could hear was loud breathing on the other side of the phone line. She started to scream, because it was Michael! The nurse then came in the room and started to comfort her. At about ten a clock at night she heard loud footsteps outside her door. Busted open the door was a paramedic walking really fast with a knife stabbed in his back, and quickly fell to the floor. Then there became a giant blood puddle around the bed, she let out a scream! Recovering from her wounds she ran out into the parking lot and fell. Then Michael appeared at the far end of the hospital! As he got closer the more she started to scream, she couldn't get up because her wounds were bleeding out. Then all of a sudden a molotov was thrown at Michael, gunshots were fired, and Michael was being burned to death and shot at the same time...DEAD. His sister was dead to because of the wound that opened up again. AND THIS IS HOW MICHAEL MYERS DIED.