Put me to sleep

I look at it the pregnancy test feeling my stomach drop.

Sink.
I slide against the hotel door. Looking for some stain if stability I ram my fist into the cabinet over and over again with blood pooling down my arm I keep doing it til one of my fingers breaks.

Then I start the water works. I'm shaking rocking back an fourth the strong stench of blood overpowers my nose.

Dizzy ness washes over me.

I see dark shoes by my side

Dark pants long legs. As my gaze travels up.

blood loss has be disoriented seeing Dante with a rather angry face. I poke his shoe. To see if he's real. I start shaking murmuring words I can't even understand myself. his eyes catch the pregnancy test but something knocks me out before I see his reaction.

I groan feeling nauseous. I attempt to sit up but I feel dizzy I inhale the mildew scent the cold ground my head is throbbing. I squeeze my eyes shut. I cling to my shirt tightly.

I lift my head up tiredly. I bite my tongue I glance at my hand wrapped up in a bandaged. But still bloody. I shift ditty upwards leaning on the wall it's dark and cold. The ground is smooth. Good for cleaning pools of blood so bad for me.

I feel my fingers still broken with my other hand unable to move them. I shift sliding against the cold ground. I look around feeling blood in the corner of my mouth. My lip a little swelled up. The door opens my eyes widened as Dante stands before me he drops the pregnancy test by my side.

"Your pregnant?" He asks I shake my head no.
deny deny deny

He grabs a chunk of my hair ripping at the roots i whimper shaking my head no. "No I'm not." I reply I hold my hand over my stomach. Tears pool out the corners of my eyes his face I glance at his eyes green and furious. He's gonna kill me.

I deserve it don't i. I tried to kill him.

He doesn't think it's his he thinks I'm sleeping with everyone. "You were sent there to kill me." I open my mouth before I close it again.

I stretch my neck upwards ow I say reaching for his hand that's grabbing my hair. "Let go." I say strongly he does. Grabbing my face instead his big hands taking my face into one squeezing my cheeks into my teeth. Still I taste the metal.

"who sent you?" I shake my head
"I don't-" he repeats cutting my off air his hand wrapping around my throat instead. Cutting off my air supply. "who sent you?"
"I don't know." I grit out frustrating. I feel the urge to breath being so demolished by his tight grip.

"You think she's gonna tell the truth." Another man comes in much older I attempt to scoot away in revulsion. His face is burned half way I hold in my urge to gag it's an acid burn. "That fucking cunt is full of lies." His beer belly is twice the size of most pregnant women. I hold back the vomit rising up my throat.

I swallow the fear "Let go of me asshole!" I shout threw my wispy breath.

"Dante." I say queietly my leg chained up "I'll get her to talk." Beer belly says harshly looking a t me like I'm filth under his shoes.
"she might be pregnant." another man pipes up. Where the fuck are they coming from I observe my surroundings.
tears fall down my cheeks as I can't breath and the mention of the accident in my tummy.

Mistake is something done on purpose that went wrong accident is something that wasn't suppose to happen. Mistakes a choice
accidents just bad luck. Own it this is a goddamn mistake.

I feel my head on the verge of exploding cause I can't breathe. His hands around my throat don't loosen. He nods to me "you might just kill that baby yourself." Dante looks at me realizing he's still choking the life out of me I made barely any attempts to push his hand away.