THE HELL ITS ME

monicks pov

wait !! the  hell is is is that.... 

ME ???? 0_0

yeah i  know its very weird...

ME? oh my gosh tell me im dreaming shit what the.. is this a dream??

MONIK: Danny? 

DANNY: yes? (tapping his phone)

MONIK: am i dreaming or not?

DANNY: Nice dreaming cause im here with you..

MONIK: (GLARING TO JONATHAN) look at that girl!! 

JONATHAN: where?

i pointed the girl with the purple jacket with a hoodie ..

DANNY'S POV

SHIT.. 

MONIK: Tell me that .. that girl is just my imagination!!

 i dont know what to say.. should i tell her that she has a twin sister but tita told me that they should never met each other..

flashback(just a while ago)

phone call..

DANNY: Tita?... yes yes im fine.. dont worry ill take care of it... but how if the other suspects too much... tita! *sigh* yes i can do that but i cant do it forever.... soon enough they'll know the truth... tita i cant face her right now... yes tita i saw her and monik also..  yes thats her nickname.. yes... but this is such a big lie to both of them...okay tita dont worry ill take care of it.. bye..

REALITY..

DANNY: uhmm monik i forgot something in my room can you come with me?

MONIK: what? why do i need to go?

DANNY: cause thats for you.. so come on..

i grabbed her wrist and we take the elevator..

DANNY: Here.. wear this..

MONIK: why would the hell i wear this?

DANNY: cause im gonna kiss you if not..

MONIK: you pervert..

DANNY: just wear it okay.. 

wala na syang nagawa.. kundi ang isuot na lang..

MONIK: happy?? (note the sarcasm)

DANNY:lets go..

and the competition begun..

QUESTION: give the diagram of the real numbers..

partner 1:                                           REAL NUMBER

RATIONAL NUMBERS                                                    IRRATIONAL NUMBERS

INTEGERS                                                                           NON-INTEGER RATIONAL NUMBERS

POSITIVE                                                                             TERMINATING DECIMALS

ZERO                                                                                     NON-TERMINATING REPEATING DECIMALS

NEGATIVE                                                      

QUESTION:GIVE THE 3 WAYS OF SIMPLIFYING A RADICAL EXPRESSION..

PARTNER 15: REMOVING THE RATIONAL FACTOR/S FROM THE RADICAND,REDUCING THE INDEX, AND RATIONALIZING THE DENOMINATOR OF THE RADICAL EXPRESSION.

QUESTION: AGE PROBLEM..

                                A MAN IS 3 TIMES OLD AS HIS SON.FOUR YEARS AGO,THE SUM OF THEIR AGES WAS 60 YEARS. HOW OLD IS THE SON NOW?

PARTNER 19:EQUATION IS x-4+3x-4=60

equation:                    4x-8=60

                                        4x=68

                                        x=17

check: fathers age is thrice 17 years =51 years.four years ago,fathers age was 51-4=47 years and sons age was 17-4=13 years, hence,47 years+13 years=60 years(the sum of their ages 4 years ago)

QUESTION: GIVE THE STEPS IN SOLVING A FRACTIONAL EQUATION

PARTNER 36: 1. FIND THE LCD OF THE FRACTIONS FOUND IN THE EQUATION

2. MULTIPLY BOTH MEMBERS OF THE EQUATION BY THE LCD.

3.PLACE ALL TERMS CONTAINING THE UNKNOWN QUANTITY IN THE LEFT SIDE SO THAT THE EQUATION IS OF THE FORM AX=B

4.DIVIDE BOTH SIDES BY THE COEFFICIENT OF THE INKNOWN QUANTITY.

5.CHECK THE ANSWERS IN THE ORIGIN EQUATION.

QUESTION:GIVEN..6xsquare-11x+4 use the trial and error method..

its monica's turn..(lalaine)

partner 45: (6x-2)(x-2)             (3x-2)(2x-2)                   (2x-4)(3x-1)

(6x+2)(x+2)                                   (3x+2)(2x+2)                  (2x+4)(3x+1)

(6x-4)(x-1)                                     (3x-4)(2x-1)

(6x+4)(x+1)                                    (3x+4)(2x+1)

moniks pov

now thats one hella intelligent partners.. nag appaer pa sila.. hooooo and kami na po!! KAMI NA!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!:)

QUESTION:GIVE THE FORMULA OF SUM AND DIFFERNCE OF TWO TERMS WITH ODD POWERS..

ANG DALIIIIII NAMAN PALA EH.. NAGSULAT NA KAMI NI JONATHAN SA MAY BOARD NAMIN.. GUEST WHAT.. HINAWAKAN NYA YUNG KAMAY KO AT SINABAYANG NAGSULAT SO PARANG NIYAKAP NYA AKO PALIKOD... ESTE NIYAYAKAP NA PALA NYA AKO... GRABE NAKA ON SCREEN KAMI.. JONATHAN GET THE HELL OUT OF ME PLEASEEEEE...

ANSWER: 

xraiseton+yraiseton=(x+y)(xraiseton-1 -xraiseton-2y +xraiseton-3 ysquare-,...,+yraiseton-1)

xraiseton-yraiseton=(x-y)(xraise to-1 +xraiseton-2 y+xraiseton-3 ysquare+,...,+yraiseton-1)

where n is an odd number..

siniko ko yung tyan nya pero nakangiti pa rin ako.. nagtawanan na lang ang mga nanunuod.. bwisit.. pero bakit naiiyak si ka-look-a-like-ko???

yehey!! naka update na rin... pasensya na po at kaunti lang ang question na nailagay ko.. pero sa susunod na po dadamihan ko na po.. 

follow me in instagram po.. 

                                               green4eyed

follow ko din po kayo..

sa twitter po.. ganun din po...

thanks po sa mga bumabasa..