LYING INTO MY HEART

*flashback*

monicks pov

is he ??? is he damn kissing me??

with all my force left i pushed him..

sorry.. monica im sorry i just carried away..
get out..
monica let me..
I SAID GET OUT..

then he went out mad very mad.. i cried and i cried.. was he playing to me or did he just confessed to me?? shit i dont know anymore what am supposed to think.. 7 pm will be the start of our competition and i think i cant face him anymore but didnt i like it?? didnt i love him?? no no no no this isnt good..

dannys pov

i cant help but to get mad at myself for forcing her to kiss me back.. danny what were the damn were you thinking .. now shes crying and its all my fault..its all my fault how can i face her during the competition.. damn..

danny..

i look up to see monicas red eyes tired of crying.. i was in the lobby..sitting there with my head down..

monica sorry if i forced you sorry for being a damn jerk who didnt care of how are you hoing to react..im..--
i know danny but i dont understand.. why did you do that?
because i like you..

shes a bit shocked but she try to hide it..

danny! why me??

wait.. i dont know either!

honestly i dont know either .. when youre here with me i felt like i won a trillion who cant stop from my happines and seeing you with other guys i wanted to kill them but i have no right.. i felt something weird inside of me.. and it comes that um jealous..

but danny im just a girl.. and your kinda famous..

i dont know either but my heart yearns for your love and care i dont know..

then she suddenly didnt say anything.. i decided to break  the awkward silence..

lets just forget about this ill wait for you even it takes a million years..

she laughed..

corny.. haha

then we walked to our room and changed our clothes and get setting up we stilk have 1 hour to prepare so we decide to play the 21 questions..

favorite color? she ask me
blue and you?
green and lime..
uhmm like about guys..
kind*check*
generous *check*
gentlemen*check*
caring*check*
loving and sweet*check*
adventurous*check*
and have sense of humor*check*
woah.. are you describing me?
woah the winds so hard it flew me away..

hahhhahahahah we laughed..

then the time of the competition came..

Ladies and gentlemen we welcome you to our words competition and here are the contestants..

sinabi nya  na lahat ng competitors name and their number.. wait is that.. is that me??

is it short? well im still preparing for the questions kasi kaya kailangan ko munang maghanap ng mga questions malay nyo magagamit nyo if you are in high school or college!! right??

love lots!!

green4eyed