Final Chapter: One Last Dance...

Before we start,I just want to let you know that this will be the final chapter of Rose colored Skye,and i want to make this last part very special for all of you. I wanted to thank you for the continuous support and love you give for this wonderful book,so I'm going to make this my longest chapter I've ever made yet. Without further ado,let's start....
.
.
.
Ryder called the pups and said "PAW Patrol,to the lookout!". Everyone except Chase heard his command and said "Ryder needs us!". They followed Ryder into an elevator and Marshall wasn't going to trip down this time,but he stumbled on his legs and crashed into the pups.

"Sorry guys... I didn't mean to get a 'stud' out of all of you... hehe" Marshall said embarrassingly,but Everest helped him up.

"Marshall,I told you not to eat so many 'muffins' today." Everest jokingly said and everyone laughed,except Skye,but was cut short when the elevator goes down into a secret base hidden under a bridge. As the pups were equipped,they got out of the elevator once it opens and went to their formations. Since Chase wasn't here,Skye took the chance to say his catchphrase.

"PAW Patrol,ready for action,Ryder sir!" Skye said and she suddenly stuttered to herself,confused why his catchphrase sounded very different to Chase's.

"Pups,where's Chase?" Ryder asked.

"Gone. Sweetie must've done something to him and he can't come here!" Skye said and gave Ryder chills in his spine.

"Oh no,this is not good. Without Chase,no one will be able to capture Sweetie." Ryder started getting nervous,until Rocky came up with a plan.

"Since Chase isn't here,the best way we can capture Sweetie is by tricking her into going back into the castle." Rocky said and took out a blueprint of his plan. "Okay,we'll all chase Sweetie and force her to fly her way back into the castle,where one of us will be waiting and will trigger the trap once she gets there." Rocky said and everyone agreed,it was a good plan.

"Good idea Rocky! You make the trap and we'll do the rest." Ryder said.

"Green means go!" Rocky replied.

"Ooh! ooh! I can help!" Rubble said.

"Okay Rubble,you can help Rocky,but make sure you guys finish it in time." Ryder said.

"Rubble on the double!" Rubble replied.

"Now all we need is someone to look for Chase..." Ryder said and this gave him an idea.

"Skye,I need you to look for Chase! Sweetie has been known to hide buttons in the castle,so use your infrared goggles for the job!" Ryder said.

"Let's take to the skies!" Skye replied.

"Marshall,Zuma,Everest,you're coming with me." Ryder said.

"I'm fired up!" Marshall replied.

"Let's dive in!" Zuma followed up.

"Ice or snow,I'm ready to go!" Everest followed up.

"Alright! PAW Patrol is on the roll!" Ryder said as he,Marshall,Zuma and Everest went into another room to get in their vehicles. While Skye,Rubble and Rocky were launched back up into the surface and started to gather things they need for the trap.

"Ryder will be here in any minute so let's start right now!" Rocky said and took out all of his tools while Rubble took his shovel out.

"I'll go look for Chase! Goodluck to you,guys!" Skye said as she equipped her wings and soar through the air.

Several minutes later....

"It's no use! I can't see him through these rooms! That means he must be underneath the castle..." Skye thought to herself,landing down the ground and running past through the crowd of confused people. She went through every rooms,every hallways,and every corner of the castle,but there's no sign of Chase. Skye got exhausted and remembered that he was just in the garden with Sweetie before anything bad happened. She looked through the garden for a hidden passage or something,but in vain.