¤A Fairy's Solo¤

CW: Voyeurism, Edging, Intersex/Futanari

Polly peaked through the carmine velvet curtains of the club curiously. A large crowd past the stage had gathered of all sorts of beings. She stretched her wings, knowing it would be her turn to take center stage shortly. The simple red leotard left little to the imagination and brought out the darker shades in her rainbow wing span. She ran the course of her show plan through her head, as if rehearsing right there in the moment. The crowd occupied themselves with the pole dancer on stage currently; a young elf who nearly had her debt to the bosses repaid. 

As she finished her performance and received her drunken cheers more patrons settled into the audience. Polly watched her coworkers shapely form strut back towards the velvet curtain, behind her the stage changed sets and a small wooden crate replaced the large dancing pole. The young elf smiled kindly at Polly.

"Good luck," she wished sweetly as she slipped between the curtains, her much taller body careful to avoid bumping into her.

"Thanks, I don't need it," the fairy replied curtly. The curtain parted moments afterwards and revealed Polly. As she fluttered down the cat walk towards the wooden crate on center stage she took in the many races in the crowd. Many were returning patrons but there were always new faces. Several broadcasting devices captured her small stature and displayed them on screens, allowing everyone in the back rows to take in her splendor. Her feet touched the ground as she reached center stage and she scoffed at the audience. "Is everyone ready for a show that'll keep them on the edge?" she called, voice reverberating. 

The patrons shouted noisily in response. The cacophony, though, was nothing in comparison to the hungry eyes of her audience, undressing her over and over again. The observation filled her with anticipation and excitement. She flipped her mid-length golden locks back confidently, a smirk plastered on her face. She turned her ass to the crowd, giving the patrons a show as she dipped down into a squat. As she showed off her ass the crowd became more rowdy, and she relished in their praises before turning back to face them. 

Polly had them hypnotized already, their eyes followed her every movement and she could tell they waited in impatient anticipation. She settled her body on the stage ground, sitting on her knees with her legs spread. Slowly she pulled down the straps of her garment, slipping them off her shoulders, tantalizing the audience. Their eyes trained on her as she began removing the leotard. She released her perky breasts, and watched as the patrons eyes focused on them.

Polly groped herself gently, biting her bottom lip seductively. Her skilled fingers stimulated her nipples as she did so, and she arched her back slightly to show herself off better. The eyes of the patrons scrutinized her, voices of excitement echoing around the club almost rhythmically.

She reached into the crate beside her and grabbed something small before pulling it out and revealing it to the audience. Small, hot pink, vibrating nipple clamps. She showed them off with a smirk before pinning her nipples in between the devices and turning them on. Polly tilted her head back, and examined the crowd to her left, locking eyes with one of the regulars and smiling haughtily at them. Between the eyes of all the strangers in the club and the rhythmic pulsing of the nipple clamps, she could feel a bulge beginning to grow between her legs.

Her erection at half its full length, she tauntingly dragged her leotard down further, revealing the tip of her thick cock. The crowds energy was electric as she began stroking her tip teasingly, coaxing her erection to its full length. She pumped both hands down her length slowly, letting out soft moans, eliciting both loud calls of praise and degrading shouts from the audience. 

Her cock ached as it finally reached its full length, standing just to her nose. She allowed herself a moments respite as she slipped the remainder of her leotard off, pulling it clean from her body and throwing it towards the patron she had made eye contact with earlier. Several of the crowd scrambled to get their hands on her simple red garment.