havenfield

"Okay..." said Fitz. He then transmitted to Sophie, What do you think the surprise will be? It might be something that has to do with us being a couple, since you know, he thinks that we are dating now. He thinks we are dating??!!!?!?!?! wait a second...are we? Oh uhhhmm I don't know...whatever you want!! I'll take some time to decide on that.

Sophie, Fitz, stop transmitting to each other. I need to tell you the surprise, Teigeran said. "You both are going to be spending 1 day together in Havenfield. Sophie, Grady and Edaline are away on a mission for the council, and they volunteered their house. You guys will be doing the ultimate trust exercise. I was a little scared to do this, but now since I know that you both uhh like each other, I don't see any problem. You will be getting an excused absence to FoxFire, and you will start tomorrow morning. Any questions?"
"Yes! Do we have to do this???" Sophie complained. "Of course. You're cognate connection keeps getting weaker and weaker by the day. You need to save it." "Ugghh fineeee"

{Next Morning!}

"Sophie?" Fitz called. "Sophie, where are you?" He heard a groan from upstairs and assumed Sophie was asleep. He went upstairs to Sophie's room, to indeed, find Sophie sleeping peacefully. He walked in, sat on her bed, and kissed her. All of the sudden Sophie woke up. "Fitz! I-I-Y-You-You-You kissed me!" "Well uhh ya" Fitz answered and smiled. "I'm not ready for dating! I'm still a Level 3 in Foxfire!" At this, Fitz got a little bit angry. He had loved Sophie since he went to the Forbidden Cites and brought her here. "But I love you" he said, and walked away, he could not deal with Sophie at this moment. "Wait. Fitz. Come back." Sophie said. Fitz ignored her and continued down the stairs. Sophie decided to get out of bed and go downstairs to tell Fitz that she didn't mean to hurt him. When she got downstairs she said, "I'm sorry, Fitz. I would love to date you when I'm older. I just feel that I'm too young." "It's okay. I guess I understand. I shouldn't have met my anger get the best of me."

After a few hours of doing trust exercises (don't worry, they weren't very interesting) they decided to make dinner, since it was getting late. "Umm Fitz, do you know how to cook? I don't know how to make Elvin foods" Sophie asked. "No my mom never taught me. She always makes food for my family." "Uhh then what are we gonna do? None of us can cook!" "Well we can hail Biana and see if we could come over for dinner." "Ok good idea." They hailed Biana and then went over to Everglen.

"Hi Sophie! How are you doing? I haven't seen you in so long!" said Della. "I'm good thanks." Sophie replied. "Come sit down. I made a very special dinner tonight." "Okay." They had a very nice dinner, everyone catching up on each other. When they finished eating Biana asked Sophie, "Do you want to sleep over here tonight? I could invite everyone else to come, too!" "Sure!" Sophie answered, "I would love too!"

that's the end of this chapter! i hope you
liked it! as you can see, my chapters keep getting longer and longer! so sorry that there was no drama parts yet. hang tight, and we'll get there soon! 588 words!!!