telepathy session ~ trust exercises

*all of my chapters are Sophie's POV!*

*SO sorry for any misspelled kotlc words.*

*fitz's transmissions are in bold, like this, and sophie's are in italic, like this.*

"Wake up, Soph!" said Grady. "Ugh" said Sophie, "Why are you waking me up so early?!" "Well you have FoxFire in 5 minutes, and you can't get another tardy because you woke up late!" "Ugh, fine." Sophie got up and out of her bed, and just made it in time for school.

When she got there, she right away saw Keefe. "Hey, Foster" said Keefe. "I'm getting pretty strong emotions from over there. Have anything to confess?" "Stop it, Keefe" said Sophie "Your gonna make me late to my telepathy session, and if I come late one more time, Tiegeran will tell Magnete Leto." Sophie went to her telepathy session.

When she got there, Fitz said, "Whoah- your early today!" Sophie answer him "uhh ya, Grady woke me up at the crack of dawn this morning!" "Haha" said Fitz. When Tiegeran got there, he also questioned Sophie about how she was on-time. "Today you two will be doing trust exercises since we haven't done those in awhile. You may get started whenever you feel comfortable. I'm here if you need any help."

"Hey who should go first?" Fitz transmitted, startling Sophie. "Oh, sorry. Is it still too loud? I know that was a long time ago, but sometimes I feel like it's still too loud, and you just don't tell me."
"Oh no, it's fine. I just wasn't expecting you to transmit right away. Can I ask first?"
"Sure, ask away!"
"Ok... um, why do you never manage your anger when you get frustrated? I know you can, because Alden told me you were taking lessons on how to control it, but why do you never use them?"
"Oh, I wasn't expecting you to ask that. WHY DID MY DAD TELL YOU THAT? I SPECIFICALLY TOLD HIM THAT HE SHOULD NOT TELL ANYONE THAT!!" "Fitz, if you can't manage your anger, then just forget about the question."
"No, it's okay. The real reason is because I just started taking lessons, and the truth is, I really do use the skill. You may have noticed that the only time that I get angry or frustrated anymore is when you and Keefe are together."
"Y-Y-You see us in a relationship? That doesn't make sense? We're not in a relationship!!! I like you!!" Suddenly, Sophie's face just got red. She had realized what she had just said. "Y-Y-You l-l-li-like me?" Fitz whispered out loud. "What was that, Fitz?" said Tiegeran.

i just finished my first chapter!! it went better than i had expected! 450 words!!! well, until i get any readers, i'm just taking to myself. bye! luvvv y'all!