Chapter 19

At Alpha Cam's place 

Cam

I asked my housekeeper and cook Freida to get a meal ready for 4 and she looked at me questioningly.. I told her I was entertaining some guests, old friends and associates of mine.. and she agreed and cooked up a delicious meal..  

Freida was with me since I was just 21 and starting out.. she had lost her mate and wanted to work to support her pups with dignity so I chose her and she has been that guardian of mine always..  in absence of my parents who have retired and lived little farther from my place.. 

After Freida left, I took a bath and I was in a bad mood already.. for my mate was suggesting I go with someone else.. didn't she understand.. how it feels.. already I lost out on a lot of time thanks to her not showing up at any ball and rather mating with another.. I just felt tired today.. 

I took a deep breath and opened the door upon hearing the door bell. 

Sia

Alpha Cam smiled at all of us though his smile didn't reach his eyes.. 

I entered along with my parents and looked at his house, it was beautifully designed and very tastefully done, clearly he hired Allie and team to do his house interiors. It was so beautiful. 

Cam cleared his throat and we were all seated at the dining table. My father and Alpha Cam made small talk about the tribes and Alpha Cam also politely asked my mother if she was comfortable or if she needed something and also answered some general questions asked by my mother.. 

I really couldn't see a single flaw in him.. he's so perfect.. I was so into him but controlled my feelings for I had Kay and also saw that Allie was perfect for him.. in all ways.. though Cam and I were mates.. Guess Moon Goddess made a mistake.. when she decided I was his mate. 

Cam

I could see Sia looking at me all the while I answered her parents questions and made small talk with them.. 

My inner wolf was howling with happiness at her awestruck eyes and scent.. but her words today did irritate me.. 

Now that dinner was over and we were seated in the living room, I asked Omega "Sir, can you please explain everything to us.. please.. "

Omega of Mayban tribe

Cam asked me to explain everything.. I was here to do that.. but I was dreading his and My Sia's reaction to what I was going to tell them.. 

I did what I had to do.. what I thought was right for my family,. given the circumstances.. then..

so I started to tell them.. 

"We  were both unaware of Savannah's mate.. and only after the accident did we get to know the whole story.. she was involved in an accident but somehow silver metal in her car got exposed and cut her in a very fragile place due to which she couldn't survive despite all of us trying our best and getting the best healers across..

After the accident, Sia lost her consciousness and needed a lot of therapy and counselling before she became better.. me and my wife took grief counselling sessions as well... Then one day Kay came to us and told us he was Savannah's mate and he was the one who was supposed to meet her on that fateful day.. and apologised to us and cried in front of us for he would have never asked to meet Savannah if he knew this would happen.. 

We were shocked.. and then got to know that Kay was devastated more than all of us for he lost his mate and was in deep pain and therapy.. 

Kay and Sia were going to the same place for therapy and we observed that Kay was healing rapidly with Sia's presence.. and his parents also apologised to us for they didn't know about Kay and Savannah.. 

Kay and Savannah wanted to tell us all that night after meeting each other at ice cream place.. 

Sia had completely lost it.. she became this blank thing and wouldn't shift and would have  nightmares.. Kay and Sia were both healing better with each other is what we felt.. 

and also.. in our tribe, I was told by the famous Wella lady of our tribe who tells people's futures that one of my daughter's would be gone and other would be better if she stayed with me instead of go elsewhere.. 

Try to understand from our point of view, we lost one child of ours, we didn't want to lose the only one left over.. also Kay was our tribe boy who was very good.. we all loved him.. 

He was very efficient and hardworking boy, so with blessings of all elders of our tribe, we decided to mate Sia with Kay.. we didn't even think of Sia's mate or anything.. or what if... just wanted our girl to be with us closer to us.. where we could take care of her better and look out for her and Kay both.. and both of them were doing good until Sia came here.. and found she had a mate.. "

I looked at both Sia and Cam and Sia's eyes were flowing with tears while Cam had clenched jaws.. 

Cam

Unbelievable!! was what was going through my mind.. yes I understand they had lost a girl but to kill another girl while she's alive and to rob her of opportunities and life and her mate and also me of my mate and bond just cause of that Wella lady prediction and other insecurities of Omega and his wife were too much for me.. 

I needed to leave to compose myself before I lose my temper and ask the old man as to what the hell is wrong with him.. 

I looked at Sia, her tears were flowing freely.. 

I just stood up and ran my hands in my hair.. and sat back down.. 

Sia

I couldn't believe this.. How could they hide such a big thing from me.. that I mated with my dead sister's mate.. How sick is that? who the hell does that anymore these days.. 

I was also mad at Kay along with my parents for he never mentioned he was Savannah's mate in front of me.

All I felt was betrayal.. anger, frustration.. so many negative emotions.. so I just got up and went to the the dining room and started to cry.. 

Cam came to check on me.. and he just held me while I sobbed my heart out while resting my head on his shoulder...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N : what did u think about what the Omega did? Was it right as a parent or was he selfish and wrong.. please do comment, vote and share.. thanks..