Chapter 4

Sia 

In the Mayban tribe of the North Eastern Hemisphere, same hemisphere as that of Allie's Porter tribe, but Mayban is in the downward region where as Porter is in the upper region.. quite far from each other, lived a woman named Sia.

She was the daughter of Omega of the Mayban tribe and at 21 years of age when she still didn't find her mate, her father the Omega chose a warrior named Kay in their tribe for her for he was also unmated at 22 and bonded them much to the delight of Alpha and other elders of their clan.

They had twin pups a girl and a boy. Both were 4 years old. She was busy raising them and trying to study and take courses online. Their tribe was also very conventional and didn't think women to work unless required in case of loss of mate or such adverse situation.

Sia always felt she was much more than a wife of a warrior, daughter of Omega and mother of 2 pups.

So, she enrolled in online courses in business administration and used to do classes when the pups were busy. She also had a problem much to embarrassment of her Omega dad.

She couldn't shift so easily into her wolf though she could mind link and listen to her inner wolf's voice and she even had healer ability which she seldom used as she was not trained under their tribe's healer wolf.

"Mommy" called her pups as they came home from their play group.

Sia smiled at her pups and said "Hey how was your day kids, here have some yummy sandwiches and custard I made for you guys.."

The pups ate up while she suddenly heard the door open again and saw Kay, her warrior mate return home as well for lunch.

"Hey" greeted Kay looking at his family.

Sia gave him also a plate and served him.

Later that night after the pups slept

Sia to Kay " Is there any student exchange program for us in our tribe, recently I read in our gazette that the Porter tribe made a treaty with the Apache tribe".

"Oh, why do u read such things, isn't there enough work at home for you."said Kay.

Sia was disappointed and looked down after which Kay said "Ok Sia, are you so interested in this, do u think you can leave the pups and me for 6 months and manage on your own?"

"I want all of us to go, Kay, you can work there temporarily while I finish my studies.. please Kay" said Sia.

"I can't move now Sia. I have taken up some software infrastructure related job here" said Kay.

Sia was disappointed.  But she kept to herself. Kay was a good man, but he did talk this way which hurt her and whenever she pointed out, he used to promise her but again would speak this way. 

Kay had a way with words. Sia then dozed off to sleep dreaming of her taking the program and going after her dreams.  If only she could find a way. 

Next morning, she went to the admissions office in her town after dropping pups to school.

"Hi, I am Sia, i am here to enquire about the student exchange program " she asked a disinterested looking middle aged woman sitting at the reception desk. 

The woman looked at her and said "2nd room to your right" 

Sia went as the woman asked her to and she found an admissions counsellor sitting there with 2 students explaining to them. 

He motioned to Sia as well to come join in and listen.

"So, u can either opt for studies there or u can take a term there and come back and continue here. Obviously, full 2 terms would cost more than a single term, but there are scholarship options available which u can avail" said the counsellor explaining. 

Sia wrote down the information in her notepad and thanked the man and left. 

After going home, she started researching and found that 2 terms would be very costly, but decided to apply for scholarship program. She wanted to give it her all. 

So, she filled in the details, wrote an essay and eagerly awaited the results. 

Day of the results :

Sia woke up early to check if she got through, so that she doesn't need to ask money from her father nor her mate Kay. 

To her surprise, she made it, she made it to top 3 who received the scholarship, now she had to convince Kay and her father to allow her to pursue her dreams. 

she was super excited.