Chapter 4

I don't open my eyes, and groan. I felt like I got hit by a truck. I roll over, attempting to pull the sheets over my cold body. I run my hand over the silky sheets and my eyes fly open. I'm in a room I don't recognize. I sit up quickly and realize I'm not wearing pants. Okay, I have panties on. I can work with that. I'm wearing a large plain black shirt and I'm in a huge king sized bed. At least I'm alone in this bed.

I rub my face and grab the glass of water left for me. I down it and check my phone. It's 2 in the afternoon! What the fuck?? I think to myself worried, racking my brain and trying to recall last nights events. I scroll through my messages and see a bunch of texts from everyone in our group asking if I was okay. I also had about 30 just from Ino, most of which were incoherent.

"What the fuck happened." I groan and I fall back on the perfect bed. I hear the door open and I pull the sheet up to cover myself. I blow out a relieved breath when I see Itachi step into the room.

"Oh, you're up." Itachi says softly. "I let you sleep, you needed it."

"Itachi." I say, feeling my face burning. "Did we....? What happened?" I hold my phone up, waiting for an explanation.

"No... no. I slept on the floor. I stayed in here just to make sure you were okay. Listen..." he sits down on the bed and I notice he has a tray of food. He slides it over to me, but I turn it down. My stomach was rolling and I didn't like the look he was giving me.

"About last night... some guy. He roofied your drink." He says softly and waits, giving me time to process.

"What? No... no. That's not possible. I got my own drinks all night or one of the other girls did..." I trail off. I see the look on his face and I know he's not lying to me. "Did anything... happen?" I drop my head, shame burning my face.

"No. No! He was trying to get you to leave and you slipped away and ran straight into my arms. It must have been pretty quick after he had slipped it because that was the last time you were able to move on your own."

I gulp, feeling tears prick my eyes. I had come those close to being... raped? Murdered? I didn't know. He sees the look on my face and pulls me into his arms. I go gladly and melt into his body. I feel myself shaking and he holds me tighter. "Thank you." I whisper, feeling emotional.

"You really should thank Shisui. As I was leaving with you, he found that guy and hit him so hard it broke his jaw. Or so I was told." I laugh a little and sit up straight.

"Wait, wait wait. I remember that guy I danced with. He handed me a drink and told me to drink it in front of him. That's when I blacked out." I slap my hand to my head. "I'm so stupid." I groan.

"Now you know for next time babe. Don't accept a drink unless you see it made."

"Yeah, yeah." I groan, falling back into his bed. I felt my heart skip a beat when he called me babe but I didn't say anything. I grab my phone, texting everyone back to let them know I was okay. I read through my messages and groan when I see everyone making plans to go back out again tonight.

"What time did we get back here? How long did I sleep?" I ask him, sitting up again.

"Well. I think we left the club at.. 3:30? I think."

"I slept for almost 12 hours??" I exclaim.

"Yes." He looks sad. "I thought it best to let you sleep everything off.."

"Thank you," I say ",for taking care of me. Did I do anything too embarrassing?"

"Only if you count dancing on a stripper pole." He laughs. I groan again, saying nothing and looking at my phone again.