Chapter 13

F/N's P.O.V

"Copy n save? That's my quirk? How does it work?" Questions started to fill my head while Aizawa explained.
"According to studies so far, Copy and Save allows you to copy the quirk of anyone you touch with your hands. So you must be careful how you manage it. But there is a limit to your power, you can only copy 3 quirks a day. Using too many quirks at the same time in one day can prove to be fatal. Your time resets when the clock hits 12am everyday. But if you copy the same quirk three times during different days, you can fully save that quirk and use it again without touching the original quirk bearer."
"Woah woah.... I'm so confused."

"Perhaps it's better if I explain." A man with a detective coat enters the infirmary room, I inched slightly back on my bed, now with increasing trust issues towards people in coats approaching me. Midoriya seems to notice.

"It's ok F/N-chan. We can trust him." He whispered in my ear.
"Pardon the interruption," he starts with a bow as he takes off his hat, "I would like to speak with Ms. L/N alone to explain to her a little more about this."
"...Someone is staying with me." I said nervously.
"I'll stay." Izuku volunteered.
"Alright." Aizawa said as everyone leaves expected Midoriya.

"Before we begin, I should introduce myself," he starts, "Naomasa Tsukauchi, I'm incharge of the special police force, and a close friend to All Might. He was the one that intrusted me and my comrades to keep a closer eye on you from now on, we don't know how dangerous this untested quirk can be, judging by the video we saw while investigating. Since this is new for you, we have prepared something for you to control your quirk."

He held out a neck device and showed me.
"This will block out your quirk if you touch someone. You can wear this when you're not in combat, or if you don't want to copy another quirk, which will help you in terms of keeping you from copying more quirks that can leave you wounded."
Tsukauchi gets the device close to me but I leaned away from him while placing my hands on my neck.

"Wait! I don't think I wanna wear a collar wherever I go. People are gonna think I'm an animal or something." I grimly said.
"Uh. Well, we don't really-"
"I told you she wouldn't want to wear that." Another voice came from the window to see All Might in his weak form.
"All Might?!" I exclaimed, "How did you get in?"
"The door was open." He said. I spot something else in his hands, which looks exactly like the device Tsukauchi had.
"A- Another collar?" I stutter.
"Quite the opposite." All Might stops my thought, "I had an industry make this, since I knew you wouldn't want to wear that thing on your neck. This is a bracelet that can block your quirk..."

All Might gets close to your bed and places the bracelet on my right wrist. I rotate my wrist to see a familiar logo on one side of the bracelet.

"Huh?" I gasp softly, " That mark..."
"You can thank your father for this. He and his company offered their service to help us." All Might clarified.
"Papa..." Tears where at the edge of my face, but quickly wiped them away.
"L/N, listen carefully. This is important..." Tsukauchi starts while kneeling to my view, "You must keep a low profile on your quirk and abilities. Villains are now on the rise, and if they were targeting you before and if they learn about this, your life, and the lives of those close to you, run a greater risk. And if your powers are out of control and not in check, unfortunately we'll be forced to remove you of this quirk..."
"What? No! I-" I covered my mouth realizing I spoke without thinking, "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. It's just... Having a quirk was a big deal, and I've been wanting for so long. But after coming here, something changed. A part if me WANTS this quirk, but another DOESN'T want to accept this quirk or the dangers that follows. But I made myself a promise. I would become a hero, with or without powers. And I'm not giving up on that promise yet. Please, Mr. Tsukauchi... Please let me keep this quirk. If something goes wrong or I go crazy like that again, remove it... Even if I complain. Until then, I'm gonna learn how to use this properly. I won't let you down."