death at hand

Jillian's P.O.V

I knew that was a lie he looked faint and about to die I started crying and hugged my brother he opened his eyes and tried to say something but I couldn't hear him and that made me more sad, I was pulled away by Lexi and we left with Shade and he said it was for the better we went back to the warehouse and I saw Olivia behind a dead James using him like a shield and my first instinct was run away but I saw Lexi run towards Olivia so I grabbed her and pulled her away because I knew what was gonna happen. The bullet flew right past me and Lexi, I heard a noise behind me but right now i didn't care.

Shade's P.O.V

Jillian pulled Lexi away from the bullet but I got shot right in the chest I fell to the ground I tried to find something in my Jacket and I remembered that I had my will in it I pulled it out and changed two things from "my house and money goes to my daughter Olivia" to "my house and money goes to my friends Lexi C and Jillian and Chase F". That was the very last thing i did alive.

Chase's P.O.V

My sister hugged me I tried to say that "Olivia was at the warehouse" but nothing came out and she was pulled away by Lexi I lay there and I felt better the Doctor said I could walk if I wanted to, I had a look around and after an hour or two I was aloud to leave so the thing I did first was run to the warehouse and saw Shade get shot he pulled out something from his Jacket and wrote something I looked at it and pulled it from his lifeless hands I was crying about two of my friends dead but that wasn't my biggest problem...