goodbye country, hello city

There was silence, and the first one to break it was Jillian "who's paying for the food because if its you Chase then put me up for a double cheeseburger combo" "Jillian the food is paid for remember" said the annoyed older brother we introduced at the start known as chase "and we're nearly in the city so we will eat there" " James is Lexi awake" chase was now looking behind him at James "she's awake just reading a book with her headphones in so she cant hear anything." Chase stopped listening when James said headphones because he was thinking where they were and he suddenly realised that he was in the city the end of the trip.

The kids got off the bus and went into a light happy skyscraper, "well this is where we are gonna live for the next 2 weeks so you guys might want to get comfy, because you will be sharing an apartment with me and Jillian." said a very excited Chase " okay boys on the left girls on the right okay good now lets get dinner" said a careless, hungry James. Chase thought to himself "wow James must be really hungry because he would normally watch T.V. in our room" they went down to the restaurant on the bottom floor and ordered their food. then they headed up to their rooms chatting away and slowly fell asleep, they all dreamed about what the city would be like. when everyone was asleep Chase said to himself "goodbye country, hello city".