Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TW: alcohol, drinking, being drugged, assault, cussing, sex, oral, cream pie, fingering, being drunk, soft, fluffy, angst
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I clutched my pillow around me, trying to stifle my sobs. I felt like I was about to puke all over my bed. I sniffle miserably when I feel my phone vibrating, and I pull it out to see who texted me.

Ino 🔥💞😘

Bitch fuck that man
Me and Sai are going out tonight
Come with us
We invited Itachi 😉
We have a whole group going

Ugh, do I have to?

Yes.
Get dressed, we'll pick you up.
Wear something hot. 🥰

Fine.
See you soon. 😒

I groan and toss my phone to the side. Fuck. I really didn't want to go out, but no one says no to Ino. Especially when she puts her mind to something. I just hoped I wouldn't be miserable watching her and Sai being happy together when I was recently single. And she invited Itachi?? I groan again. She knew I had a crush on the Uchiha, even before my relationship started with Kabuto. We'd be friends forever, our friend groups running around together. We had drifted apart due to Kabuto, who was jealous of anyone that wasn't him.

I blink tears away, refusing to cry. We'd been together for three years before I found out he'd been sleeping around behind my back. It had hurt like hell, my heart broken. Clearly, because here I am still crying about it a month later. I suddenly feel nervous about seeing everyone. I'd been avoiding it and Ino knew it. This was her way to coax me out for a night in town.

I get out of bed and walk over to my dresser mirror. I run a hand through my nasty hair and blotchy face. First things first, I need a shower.

An hour later, I stand in front of the mirror, perfecting my winged eyeliner. It'd had been a month since I'd worn makeup, but it made me feel good to have it back on. I felt my phone vibrate and I knew it was Ino texting me. I check my reflection one last time, wondering if my outfit was too much. I was wearing a flashy gold crop top with an open back, a black mini skirt and lace up gold heels. My back tattoo was on display and my long hair was straight. I felt nervous because Kabuto didn't like when I dressed like this. I sigh, trying to clear my head.

I make my way to my kitchen, digging just my drivers license and debit card out of my wallet. I open my freezer and pull out a bottle of vodka. I slam two shots before heading to my door, slipping my cards into my bra. I feel the alcohol settle into my stomach and I sigh. There's no telling how tonight was going to go, which is why I felt the need to pregame.

I lock my door and walk out to the car. I hear an excited squeal as Ino hops out of the front seat. "Holy shit Y/N!! I haven't seen you in forever!" The excited blonde exclaims, pulling me into a hug. "You look so hot!"

"Hi Ino. You look great too." I smile sweetly at her, feeling a little overwhelmed. She was wearing a cute black mini dress and sparky black heels. Her curved figure was on display. "Where are we going tonight?" She flips open the door to Sais' huge SUV as I climb in the back. "Hey Sai."

He turns around with a smile. "Hello Y/N, you look tir- OOF." He cuts off with a wheeze when Ino elbows him. "I was going to say it's nice to see you." He shoots a glance at Ino while rubbing the back of his head, his cheeks flushing pink.