The Moon (Adult)

Malcolm's hands rested on the small of her back, offering her almost nude body his warmth. "You're stronger than I could believe possible for what you've been through." he confessed, a small smile on his lips. "But I am afraid I might hurt you."

Alice grinned at him, rising on her tip toes, using her hands on his chest for balance. "Malcolm, who ever said I was going to let you take the lead?" she whispered into his ear. And like that night at the club, carefully bit his earlobe. His hands scrambled against her back a little, then slipped down to her thighs and hoisted her up. Ace wrapped her legs around his hips, trusting him to hold her up. She slid her hands up his chest and nimble fingers undid the rest of the buttons as he walked them over to the bed.

He set her down next to the dark sheets and paused to roll her knee highs down so she could slide them off her feet. It wasn't a sexual act but every tug on her socks made something low in her stomach clench, a growing urgency building between them. Socks discarded, Alice pulled the dress shirt off of him and enjoyed sight of muscles bunching as he pulled his undershirt off, revealing the delicious abs the business clothes disguised. While he was still kneeling down, Malcolm wrapped his arms around her hips and hugged her, face resting against her chest. His fingers massaged into the back of her thighs and Alice let out a shaky gasp. If it felt this good to just touch and hold him, Alice was anticipating how much better it would feel to be with him in bed. Malcolm kissed her still bruised stomach and got back to his feet, delicately claiming her lips while his fingers brushed her hair away.

Ace's fingers shook as she unbuckled his novelty belt and let the dress slacks pile to the floor around his feet. This was as far as they had gotten before, but this time neither one felt like backing away. Malcolm was more than happy to let Alice pushing him down onto the bed, and he scooted back so she'd have room. She crawled over to him, lips kissing his cheek, his neck, down to his chest and teasing along his stomach. When she revered her trajectory and made her way back up, Malcolm finally lost hesitation and sunk a hand into her hair, pulling Alice's lips to his and burning the memory of his lips into her brain.

His hands slid down the muscles of her spine until they met the elastic of her booty shorts. He hesitated for a second, then pushing his fingers under the layer of fabric and lightly dragged his nails down her back and buttocks. Alice's body involuntarily gasped for air as she shook, tingles and goosebumps playing tag on her skin. His steady hands carefully pulled the small layer down her legs and she awkwardly shifted to pull them the rest of the way off and didn't look to see where they landed. Malcolm's boxer-briefs quickly followed and they finally saw each other stripped down and exposed. Malcolm looked eager but cautious and Alice just felt like pouncing on him so he would stop worrying and enjoy. But the bruises on her skin were a visual reminder for Mal to be gentle, so Alice took the lead, even thought she had no clue what she was doing.

She ran her hand up his thigh, fingers and thumb digging into the muscle a little as she slowly moved her palm up. Her thumb stroked the indent where thigh met hips and Malcolm huffed out a breath as his body jerked in response. Having her naked and touching him seemed to be more than enough incentive for his body to spring into

action, and seeing him fully rampant thankfully made her thrilled, not afraid. She wasn't going to let Stuart's abuse keep her afraid anymore. No, Alice had decided that she was gonig to risk everything it took to get what she wanted and what she wanted was Malcolm.

Her delicate fingers wrapped around his member, making him moan softly. "Alice... I'm trying very hard not to take advantage of you right now and let you move at your own speed. But keep doing that and I'm not sure I can keep from acting..." he warned, sucking in another breath as Alice quickly ran a fingernail across the tip.

"Malcolm, hasn't it occurred to you yet that that is exactly what I'm waiting for?" she asked, eyebrow arched. He stared at her, a little wide eyed as she slowly lowered her face to breathe along his excited body part. His eyes closed and his head rolled back when she flicked her tongue out to follow the line her finger traced. "So very noble." she mocked with a smile. Her head slowly bobbed down and Malcolm's back arched with pleasure. It hurt her face to do that though, so she carefully teased him with her mouth, then pulled away.