CHAPTER 15

Pallavi was sitting in the canteen. Her classes got over for the day and she  was planning about her upcoming trip. She had to buy few more items but she still has some time left, to do it.

It was then a group of girls entered the placed, all laughing and giggling.

"Hey, any ways I am gonna apply for the campus interviews." One of them said.

"There are certain vacancies in some  really good companies this year. So better work hard to get it!"

"Well, Shweta I am planning for higher studies. Too young to go for work, you see!"

"Well, I had enough with these studies! Just wanna chill now. And who told you that I am doing this for an earning? I don't really need a job you see."

Pallavi was listening to all these. 

"Then why are you applying in the first place?"

"Who knows I will find some really good looking guys there? It's time to find my soulmate!"

Seriously! When will they come out of their dreamy land and face the reality? Start building your career first!

Pallavi felt really awkward after listening to these bunch of fairytale type talks!

"Big plans, I see!"

"Yaa. I need someone like that guy who came for our function last time. His name. . . yaa got it, Raghav Rao!"

This time Pallavi became alarmed after hearing that name!

"Shweta, I heard that his company is also recruiting students this year."

"Then I am definitely gonna apply for it. What a man he is! Young, dynamic, handsome and successful." she said dreamily.

Pallavi tried to control  the little anger budging inside her heart!

"And who knows, may be he is the one for me. Guys, just imagine me as Mrs. Shweta Raghav Rao!"

Too far girl! This time you went too far! You want to become my husband's wife? And too when I am alive? Only in your dreams!

"Shweta, stop dreaming! He won't select his employees just like that. I heard that it will be an extremely tough process. His company is one of the top most in the country!"

"Well, even if it doesn't became a reality, I can always dream of something like this right?"

Pallavi couldn't take this shit anymore. So she immediately left the canteen and started walking towards the entrance area. She decided to go to the near by library and spend some time there.

Once she selected a random book, she settled down to read it but her mind was not at all cooperating with her. 

Wow, Mr. Rao, just one visit and now students are crazy for you! What was she saying? Young, dynamic and handsome? Great.