CHAPTER 12

Pallavi just joined back college after her leave. In the past three days, she became much more comfortable with the new house.

Everyday she woke up and makes coffee for herself as well as Raghav. At first, she was confused whether he will like her coffee or not. But once he tasted it, he had small smile on his face which indicated that he indeed liked it.

She didn't had much job to do all these days. Usually Radha ji will come in the morning. She was a pleasant lady around 50's. She insisted that she will manage the kitchen as she used to but Pallavi didn't liked that idea and joined her for a help.

Once Raghav left for his office, it was just the two of them there for the next one hour. She always made sure that her room is locked whenever Radha ji is there, just to make sure that she won't get any hint about them living separately. One day, Radha ji was cleaning the crockery shelf and Pallavi just asked about her family.

"I have one daughter. She got married last year and now she is 3 months- pregnant."

"Oh, congrats Radha ji."

"Yes. She is around your age."

Pallavi simply smiled.

Should I ask her anything about Raghav's likes and dislikes? She doubted.

"It was Geetha ji who appointed me here. But Raghav beta is paying me really well. He never treated me as a helper and always considered us a part of his family. He helped me a lot during my daughter's marriage; just like how he would help his own mother." She told .

"You know beta, he doesn't talk very much. I know him since his childhood. I used to work for his maa, until she got married and left for Mumbai. But they came to visit us occasionally.

It's so sad that both of them died so early!"

It must have been difficult for Raghav as well as Rithu to deal with this sudden loss. Pallavi thought.

"I never thought that Raghav will get married!"

"Ha?" these words brought her back from her thoughts.

"Yes bacha. When Geetha ji informed me about Raghav's marriage, I was really shocked!"

"Why?"

"Because he always preferred to stay alone after his parents death. But when I saw you, I must say that Raghav beta made a really good decision. He needed someone to break his loneliness and you two seems like a made for each other couple!"

"Radha ji, it was an arranged marriage" Pallavi tried hard not to blush.

"It might be. But bacha, sometimes God will have his own plans to make everything straight. Only time will reveal his plans!"

Pallavi didn't knew why but she felt as if, something is definitely planned for both of them just as she said!

Around 10, she left and Pallavi decided to arrange her room. She unpacked her bags and took out her stuffs.

First she put her family photo along with her marriage photo which Pranav had gifted her before leaving Mumbai, on the side table. Then she put all her cloths in the wardrobe and kept her ornaments inside the locker. She also had a huge collection of books which she arranged alphabetically on the floating shelf.

She also made a mental note to buy some indoor plants for that room. After arranging everything she made a final look at that room.

There was a balcony that opened to the outdoor garden and everything in the room was decorated aesthetically. But what she liked the most was the single seater white swing near to the window.