Announcement

An announcement? After three years?

Heh, yeah...

Let's just say that a lot has happened during the past few years. I graduated, started uni and then COVID came along. Also, shit went down in the fandom (I won't go into details on what happened, but I think we all know) and for a long while, I wasn't sure if I was even comfortable writing for it anymore.

My love for the character never faltered, though, and I still see you all frequently commenting and voting on the chapters of this little collection of one-shots, even now. I am very grateful for the latter, and it got me thinking of ways to move forward with this.

At this moment, I am moving both my existing and my future one-shots to a Tumblr blog. Even after all these years, that platform is very special to me and requesting a prompt is also a lot easier through there. I will create a masterlist with all one-shots and add them to my bio, so you can find them there just as easily as you can here.

This collection of one-shots here on Wattpad will stay as is so I won't delete it, but it will be marked as completed. Future one-shots will only be posted on Tumblr.

If you're interested on following me during this move, you can find me on Tumblr as @/thehalfbloodprincess (main blog, multifandom) and @/thehalfbloodprincesswrites* (new blog especially for one-shots and Snape related stuff).

Thank you all for your continuous support, even through my hiatus. I hope to see you on Tumblr soon.

All the best,
Som

* link: https://www.tumblr.com/thehalfbloodprincesswrites