Rose

In a secluded country area, an SUV was meeting another car. The man who abducted Elena and Elizabeth gets out of the car and goes over to the man in the SUV. The man in the SUV wore a cap and sunglasses.

"Where is she?" Trevor asked.

"In the trunk, I did exactly what you said. There was a complication, a blonde female vampire." The kidnapper said.

"I'm sure he'll let her go with compulsion or kill her." Trevor mused.

"I snapped her neck so she'll be out for a while." The kidnapper supplied.

"Good, put them in the back." Trevor said and the man opened the SUV trunk and then went to his car. He got Elena and then put her in the back of the SUV and then he went back for Elizabeth. As he carried her towards the back of the SUV, Trevor's eyes zoomed in on the mark on her shoulder.

"Wait, put her up front." He ordered before pulling a blanket over himself as she was put up front with him. After he heard the door close, he pulled the blanket back down. After the man closed the trunk, he rejoined Trevor.

"Thank you for your help." Trevor thanked the man.

"Is there anything else?" The man asked and Trevor knew he'd have to tie up loose ends.

"One more thing. Come closer, please." He said and the man moved a bit closer, but not close enough.

"Closer." Trevor requested and finally the man moved close enough. Trevor grabbed him and bit him, draining him of his blood before throwing him to the ground and leaving. The man was dead.
____________________

Elizabeth groaned as she started to come around. She could smell dust and some hints of mold, and feel that she was on a hard floor. She opened her eyes and could see a man carrying Elena in, her hands and feet were tied. After he put her on the couch, he removed the ropes. Elena was waking up, unfortunately, Elizabeth thought to herself.

"What do you want?" Elena asked and Elizabeth rolled slightly on to her back to watch.

"Ssh." The other man shushed.

"Please, I'm hurt." Elena begged and the man nodded.

"I know. Just a taste." He said, his face changing and he went to bite her wound when a brunette female arrived and he stopped.

"Trevor! Control yourself." She barked.

"Buzzkill." Trevor complained before leaving the woman with Elizabeth and Elena.

"What do you want with me?" Elena whimpered.

"Oh my god, you look just like her." The woman gasped and Elizabeth groaned. Of course, this was about Katherine Fucking Pierce.

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you-" Elena protested, but was interrupted by the woman.

"Be quiet!" The woman ordered.

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert; you don't have to do this." Elena babbled, completely ignoring the increasingly irate vampire.

"I know who you are, I said be quiet." The woman snapped.

"What do you want?" Elena asked and finally the woman slapped her hard. Elena fell onto the couch unconscious.

"I want you to be quiet." The woman sighed before turning to Elizabeth, who scrambled up with her hands held up in defense.

"I'm Rose, sorry you had to see that." The woman apologized and Elizabeth relaxed.

"Don't be, she's a bitch." Elizabeth snorted and Rose laughed.