Celebration

"I'm glad we got everyone back safely." Alexis says as she is dancing Sibella whike Miss Grimwood and Colonel Calloway are dancing as the other girls are dancing with their parents.

"Yes. Your boys Colonel were very brave to go after my girls." Miss Grimwood says.

"Like great party miss G." Shaggy says as he and Scooby come over dancing.

"Reah." Scooby says.

"Oh I hope the new arrivals think so too." Miss Grimwood says.

"Huh? Like new arrivals?" Shaggy asks as Alexis looks at Miss Grimwood curiously.

"Over there. Meet your new students and their parents." Miss Grimwood says as she points to the new students as their parents.

"N-New students?" Shaggy asks.

"Oh no." Scooby says.

"Like meet us in Saint Louis!" Shaggy shouts.

"Reah! Illinois!" Scooby says as he and Shaggy take off running.

"Gee. I better do like Scooby Doo and skedoo." Scrappy says as he takes off running.

"Come on Alexis. We are going." Shaggy says as he comes over to Alexis.

"I'm sorry Shaggy but I'm not going. I want to stay." Alexis says.

"What? What do you mean?" Shaggy asks as he looks at Alexis.

"Miss Grimwood offered me a place here. I also have found great friends here that I can relate to and be myself with. Shaggy please?" Alexis asks.

"Will you really be happy?" Shaggy asks.

"Yes." Alexis says as she nods.

"Don't worry coach. I'll look after her." Sibella says as she comes over.

"Thanks Sibella. Be safe Alexis. We'll be sure to visit." Shaggy says as he runs off and joins the others in the car before Alexis and the girls go outside and wave goodbye to them as they leave.

*Timeskip 2 Months Later*

"I'm so happy you decided to stay Alexis. I love that you're here." Sibella says happily as she is walking with Alexis through Barron Bog.

"Sibella I know. You've been telling me for the past two months." Alexis says as she chuckles.

"I know. I just like making sure you know I'm happy you're here." Sibella says as she smiles.

"I'm happy I'm here too. Though why did you bring me out to Barron Bog this early in the morning?" Alexis asks curiously.

"I wanted to see if you wanted to go playing hide and shreak. It's the best place." Sibella says happily.

"Just the two of us? What about the other girls?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Oh uh I asked but they said they didn't want to. So do you?" Sibella asks.

"Sure. So you want me to hide first?" Alexis asks.

"That's good. I'll start counting." Sibella says as she closes her eyes and begins counting as Alexis runs off.

"She won't find me here." Alexis says as as she hides in a small cave up on a ledge.

"Ready or not here I come Alexis!" Sibella shouts as she looks around.

"Wrong way Sibella." Alexis says quietly as she watches Sibella leave.

*Timeskip*

"Where is she? She should of found me by now. My spot isn't that good." Alexis says as she is in her hiding spot.

"No it was pretty good. Also found you!" A voice says from behind startling Alexis before she sees Sibella.

"Sibella! Not funny." Alexis says in alarm.

"Sorry. Couldn't help myself." Sibella says as she chuckles.

"Haha. Don't startle me like that." Alexis says as she chuckles.

"Aww but you look so cute when you're startled. But I'd never let something hurt you." Sibella says while smiling.

"I'm not cute Sibella. Don't talk like that. I don't think your dad would appreciate it." Alexis says.

"I don't care if he does. I enjoy speaking to you that way. But if you have a problem with it I'll stop." Sibella says with slight sadness in her tone.

"Sibella I didn't mean it that way. It's just we're both girls. People do take notice of those things and look at you weird. Besides I'm not even that cute. I don't want you being belittled over playing around with me." Alexis says as she sighs.

"But I'm not playing." Sibella says.

"Huh?" Alexis asks in surprise.

"Alexis I lied when I said I asked the girls of they wanted to come. I just wanted time alone with you. I love spending time with you. You're my best friend. But I also care for you. A lot. I like you. I don't care what other people think." Sibella says.

"What about your dad?" Alexis asks.

"Daddy doesn't care. He is happy I've found someone I have interest in. But the question is do you have interest? I don't want our friendship going away just because I developed feelings toward you." Sibella says.

"Sibella that would never happen. You're my best friend. I'd never stop being your friend... but yes I do have interest. I like you too. I have since we met." Alexis says shyly.

"Really? That's amazing!" Sibella says happily before she kisses Alexis.

"You really know how to make a girl blush." Alexis says while blushing.

"Well I like it when you blush... Alexis if you don't want to it's fine. I'm just happy knowing how you feel but... Would you want to be my girlfriend?" Sibella asks while blushing.

"Yes Sibella!" Alexis shouts happily as she hugs Sibella before kissing her.